the Cops Do Bad Things thread

Do you trust the Police every single time?

• yes

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • fuck da police

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

Looks like one of the members of the grand jury didn’t appreciate being thrown under the MAGA train.

Poindexter

Staff member
"I beat the ever-living f*** out of him. Choked him and everything else trying to get him under control," Hollingsworth said on the clip. "We finally got him in handcuffs when a third man got there. And the son of a b*tch was still fighting, they were still wrestling with him, trying to hold him down. He was spitting blood everywhere. Then all of a sudden he just went limp."
Hollingsworth died in a single-vehicle car accident on September 21, 2020, the Ouachita Parish Coroner's Office said in an email to CNN Monday.

Poindexter

Staff member

Clark Kent

I believe every time a cop breaks the law, it should be automatic 5x the punishment.

we are supposed to turn to police for help. We call them in the worst times of our life. We depend on them to make things better. As a kid I looked at them like superhero’s. At this point I’m worried how my daughter is going to grow up and look at police then how she will look at me knowing at one point I was one.

no one should have to worry about calling the police.

I know it’s such a small percentage but it will still make people scared to call.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom