the Cops Do Bad Things thread

Do you trust the Police every single time?

• yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • fuck da police

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Tasers should be a bright ass neon color. No one should ever get killed because a gun and taser got “mixed up.”

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
By both form factor and weight a Taser should be distinguishable from a loaded firearm. I do not believe the officer mistook their gun for a taser.

Ct_L33T

If you can’t yell the difference between the 2 then you don’t need to be an officer.
I put officer in quotes because the first time I saw it the person wasn't an actual cop. They were just a rich civilian doing a ride along and for some reason were given a gun. The man who was shot also died I believe.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Look who had a history:

Who police previously killed:

Post automatically merged:

The cop that maced the Army Lt. has been fired.
It only happened in December. Such swift action.

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion
In a massively concerted effort, MAGA shit stains are comparing Daunte Wright to Ashli Babbitt across social media and from their propaganda outlets.

Ct_L33T

chrisc

Ninja
In a massively concerted effort, MAGA shit stains are comparing Daunte Wright to Ashli Babbitt across social media and from their propaganda outlets.
Really? A lot of the pro police I follow don’t even support her in this case. I agree with @Ct_L33T , as the bare minimum.

She definitely seemed legitimately surprised, but I don’t get it. You can tell the difference between a loan gun and non loaded gun, much less a gun and taser. From my understanding though, they even carry them on opposite sides for that specific reason.

Poindexter

Staff member
Survival Pool Champion
Really? A lot of the pro police I follow don’t even support her in this case. I agree with @Ct_L33T , as the bare minimum.
Yeah, from what I've been seeing today. It's bizarre, but seems to be the new norm.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor

The city needs to revoke her pension, this should be a national policy. Unauthorized use of lethal force should result in termination and loss of pension.
She resigned. Which as I understand allows her to be one of these gypsy cops.

Clark Kent

If I accidentally shoot someone when I meant to tase them, I would be in jail right now. Same goes for them. An accident is opps I crash my car, or oops I fell down the stairs. Not oh oops I shot someone because I didn’t realize my gun was really in my hand.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
If I accidentally shoot someone when I meant to tase them, I would be in jail right now. Same goes for them. An accident is opps I crash my car, or oops I fell down the stairs. Not oh oops I shot someone because I didn’t realize my gun was really in my hand.
Sounds like you need more money.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
She's been charged, 2nd degree manslaughter, well at least the headline popped up in my Apple News feed. Not seeing a secondary source yet.

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Do cops get adequate training? When I was in the Army we had to have an escalation of force briefing every time we left base. And that was just on a peace keeping mission. Every day we talked about how and when we could use deadly force.

Clark Kent

Do cops get adequate training? When I was in the Army we had to have an escalation of force briefing every time we left base. And that was just on a peace keeping mission. Every day we talked about how and when we could use deadly force.
Around here no. Academy training severely lacks that stuff and is mostly talked about in a class room. I think out of the 6 months we had 1 very brief talk on how to deal with the mentally challenged. An by brief I mean less then 20 minutes.

their success rate at killing is pretty good. They must be getting a decent amount of training.
Just the opposite. Not enough time spent learning how to talk down a situation and how to deal with high stress situations.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Just the opposite. Not enough time spent learning how to talk down a situation and how to deal with high stress situations.
[/QUOTE]
local law enforcement shooting range is in the area where I do some of my trail running. I hear how much training they're getting. It's very substantial.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
One of my earliest memories was when I was about 4 or 5 years old. My uncle was drunk, riding his bike on the sidewalk in front of a police station and I was walking beside him. Two cops asked him to stop so they could talk to him, he who was obviously drunk, which is a crime for some reason. You can be drunk on foot but not on a bike. My uncle, the man that he is, threw the bike at the cops and took off running, leaving me there on the side walk alone. A lady who worked at the front desk at the PD saw me alone and came out to me and called my mom to come get me.

A couple days later, my uncle got out of jail. He was drunk and had coke on him. They beat the absolute dog shit out of him. His face was badly swollen and bruised. He made it a couple hundred yards before they caught him. They didn’t like having a bike thrown at them and having to chase him. The kind of man my uncle was, it’s a shame they didn’t at least shoot him in the dick or something.

I saw my uncle at my father’s funeral for the first time in 15 years back in December. I still have nothing but disdain for the piece of shit he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

UFC Vegas 26: Rodriguez vs. Waterson

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
spring for the real Parmesan-Reggiano- desecrating a five-hour ragu with stuff from the green can would not only be disastrously counter-productive and sad, but borderline immoral.
So getting snipped today. Gonna sit in the basement game and enjoy bags of frozen peas
Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulieGMMA
Top Bottom