the Cops Do Bad Things thread

Do you trust the Police every single time?

• yes

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 56.7%
  • fuck da police

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It's pretty fucking brutal. The institution operates like a military force, not a security force. It's completely broken. It's based on heroic gunslinger fantasy and it doesn't even need to be coy about it at this point.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor

LEGEND

Currently running late for my funeral
I have more patience for dogs than people

when I see someone hurt a dog I just want to reach down their throat, grab everything and pull it out

really, fucking fuck that dude with a red hot poker

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I was reading about this the other day. Did the police change their position of demanding the body cam footage be released?

I refuse to believe any police account. A "benefit of the doubt" no longer exists. It's like the pretense that professional wrestling is real. Those days are over. Police kill another child of color to limited national attention.

Rise

Wouldn't be the first time cops planted a gun or the hundredth or the thousandth.
Curious if you could cite any exact cases where that happened? was discusssing this the other day and we couldn't recall any specific ones.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Curious if you could cite any exact cases where that happened? was discusssing this the other day and we couldn't recall any specific ones.

Rise

Sorry to hear you don't know how to do an internet search.
Lol well that was rather snarky you mentioned it happened so frequently I figured you would be able to tell me easily about one off the top of your head..... You caqn take an honest question however you'd like but yor reply seems a bit childish....
Post automatically merged:

Thanks appreciate it I was looking more for one where a gun was planted though especially especially after an officer involved shooting.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Lol well that was rather snarky you mentioned it happened so frequently I figured you would be able to tell me easily about one off the top of your head..... You caqn take an honest question however you'd like but yor reply seems a bit childish....
Post automatically merged:

Thanks appreciate it I was looking more for one where a gun was planted though especially especially after an officer involved shooting.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Not to be a dick, but it is fairly common knowledge

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom