The Boys (no comic spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Clark Kent

anyone check this out yet.

Already finished the season, it is incredible. Eight episodes was not enough for this show.

Anyone that doesn’t know it’s about a group of people that want people with super powers held accountable for their fuck ups.

Palma

I am chaos
I've watched 5 episodes so far. It's kinda cheesy at times, but it's supposed to be so it's not a bad thing.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
It's pretty good, I like the satire and I like that all characters have depth. Even The Deep.

Sometimes it comes across like it's trying to ape Guy Ritchie, but the subject matter is given appropriate weight. I thought there'd be more comedy but I'm not complaining.

I got 2 episodes left, and I'll finish it up this weekend. I'd recommend it for sure. It really puts the failings of Synderism into perspective.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I really loved it. Only read a very little bit of the comics so don’t have much to compare it to, but it’s certainly the most interesting take on the Justice league to date

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Great series, made me want to read the comic book. Then I found out it was written by Garth Ennis (same guy who wrote Preacher) and now I want read it even more.

Last edited:

Bran

The wolf dead.
Great series, made me want to read the comic book. Then I found out it was written by Greg Ennis (same guy who wrote Preacher) and now I want read it even more.
Garth Ennis, but the bit of Preacher I’ve read was WAAAAAAY better than the bit of the Boys I’ve read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel