The Biden/Harris Administration

Poindexter

Staff member
It's not that simple. She explicitly sent people to a specific fund that does specific work. That fund did things like bail out murderers and rapists.

If you dig into it, you'll see there's more to the story. But my view is she directed people to a local non-profit that she didn't understand, that non-profit bails out everyone not just people you like, and c'est la vie. But it's sure as fuck not because she supports BLM.
Is there a link to this info? Trump (and countless of his surrogates in and outside of government) incites his supporters which results in multiple deaths, including police officers, the Right champions Rittenhouse as a hero, but now the real impeachment will be Harris directing people to a bail fund that will assist protestors and others? Fuck all Republicans.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Is there a link to this info? Trump (and countless of his surrogates in and outside of government) incites his supporters which results in multiple deaths, including police officers, the Right champions Rittenhouse as a hero, but now the real impeachment will be Harris directing people to a bail fund that will assist protestors and others? Fuck all Republicans.

In addition to the murder and rapist (who were unrelated to the protests it seems), there was one protester who shot a gun at police who was then bailed out by the fund.

Again, I'm not saying I agree with the criticisms, but her support definitely has some blowback based on optics.

EDIT: Worth noting MFF also bailed out violent protesters, for example:

Cotton’s claim that “violent rioters” were released with MFF funds has some basis in fact. But we stumble over Cotton’s additional claim that violent rioters were let out of jail to do more damage. MFF did bail out at least two people charged with attempted murder or burglary during the protests. But there is no evidence they committed additional crimes after being released. His spokesman points to a disturbing case that was unconnected to the protests. But that’s not what Cotton tweeted.

Poindexter

Staff member

In addition to the murder and rapist (who were unrelated to the protests it seems), there was one protester who shot a gun at police who was then bailed out by the fund.

Again, I'm not saying I agree with the criticisms, but her support definitely has some blowback based on optics.

EDIT: Worth noting MFF also bailed out violent protesters, for example:
Thanks for the link bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toolfan14
Top Bottom