The Biden/Harris Administration

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Look, God knows I was always critical of Biden and only supported him as a "better than Trump" candidate and I still think Harris will be President before this term is up. All that said, I absolutely love the fact that during his first several days in office, he's basically going through and dismantling Trump's decisions. I think that's fucking awesome and it's funny as hell watching people on Facebook get so disgruntled about it.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I disagree with it being biased with the intention of it.
That’s why removing Trump was just the beginning. The collective voice of the majority is too easily suppressed by unbalanced representation.

Republicans have been openly admitting this for the better part of the last several months.

It’s intentional.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
That’s why removing Trump was just the beginning. The collective voice of the majority is too easily suppressed by unbalanced representation.

Republicans have been openly admitting this for the better part of the last several months.

It’s intentional.
Correct. It's openly been a Republican strategy for decades. Last Week had a piece covering the legacy of voter suppression efforts. Highly recommend it.

Poindexter

Staff member
When it was established there were 37 fewer states, 325 million fewer people, and only white men could write the rules and enforce them.
Here is an interesting article on the electoral college and representation:

Today it is used to keep a minority in power and leaves millions of voters, predominately more diverse, underrepresented. I didn't know, but D.C. is more populated than Wyoming with zero electoral college votes and zero representation in Congress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom