The Biden/Harris Administration

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I hope the Democrats actually weild their power to make effective changes in criminal justice, policing reform, education reform, and student debt.

I doubt they will have the resolve to vote in unison on issues, but it would be nice.
Healthcare should be #1 #2 and #3 priority imo

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Didn't Obama undo a bunch of George jr policies his first couple days via executive order?

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
If Biden is serious about getting off to a fast start, he immediately needs to introduce legislation adding the extra $1,400 that McConnell blocked. Democrats control it all now, they shouldn’t have an issue sending that money out.

He undid Trump’s bullshit Paris accord stuff already so that’s a good start.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
If Biden is serious about getting off to a fast start, he immediately needs to introduce legislation adding the extra $1,400 that McConnell blocked. Democrats control it all now, they shouldn’t have an issue sending that money out.

He undid Trump’s bullshit Paris accord stuff already so that’s a good start.
He already came out with his plan a week ago. Just needs to go through the process now but it's basically a done deal.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
He already came out with his plan a week ago. Just needs to go through the process now but it's basically a done deal.

From what I read, that was the plan but not until March/April. It needs to happen now. I could be wrong about the time frame but it needs to happen now. Hell, they need to send people the $1,400 that McConnell wouldn't and then a third stimulus package in the spring.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
From what I read, that was the plan but not until March/April. It needs to happen now. I could be wrong about the time frame but it needs to happen now. Hell, they need to send people the $1,400 that McConnell wouldn't and then a third stimulus package in the spring.
I didn't realize it was going to take that long, yea I agree that shit needs to happen tomorrow. I'm sure it'll happen next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom