Where's the 'any' key?

Trodden

Where's the 'any' key?
I thought those were for steering

now I know why that lifeguard kept yelling at me in the kiddies pool

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
WTF. You have never heard of drop bears? They kill people every year in Australia.

Trodden

Where's the 'any' key?
I live in the states

we kill off dangerous animals bigger than a snake

Trodden

Where's the 'any' key?
c'mon Pashak

Im sure Russia and Meheco have some dangerous animals besides women

any examples?

Pashak

About Russia I am not really informed but I guess Wolves and bears are probably the most dangerous animals you can find there.

As for Mexico, there are some dangerous insects and snakes.

In Mexico city it is hard to find dangerous animals. The most dangerous you can find here are tarantulas and scorpions (dark scorpions, that are actually not as dangerous as the yellow scorpions).

In other states you can find yellow scorpions, black widows (their poison is more powerful than the poison of a cobra), rattlesnakes.

Pashak

The horn lizard squirts blood from his eye to defend himself against much bigger depredators such as coyotes.
As far as I understand, the blood has some chemical components that make the coyote run away and let the lizard alone.

Trodden

Where's the 'any' key?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...ead-inside-giant-python/ar-BBz0GCp?li=BBnb4R7

Indonesian man found dead inside giant python

An Indonesian farmer has been discovered inside the belly of a giant python after the swollen snake was caught near where the man vanished while harvesting his crops, an official said Wednesday.

The body of 25-year-old Akbar was found when local people cut open the seven metre (23 foot) python after it was found bloated and slithering awkwardly in the village of Salubiro, on the eastern island of Sulawesi on Monday.

"We were immediately suspicious that the snake had swallowed Akbar because around the site we found palm fruit, his harvesting tool and a boot," said Junaidi, a senior village official, who like many Indonesians goes by only one name.

Worried relatives launched a search for Akbar after he failed to return home from a trip to the family's plantation on Sunday.

Junaidi said the snake had swallowed the farmer whole, adding that it was the only such fatality recorded in the region.

The breed of snake, which regularly tops 20 feet, is commonly found in Indonesia and the Philippines.

While the serpents have been known to attack small animals, attempts to eat people are rare.

In 2013, a security guard on the tourist island of Bali was killed by a python at a luxury beachfront hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom