The Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Thread

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

@AOC

·
11h

Nice tweet Sen. Cruz! Quick question: do you also believe the Geneva Convention was about the views of the citizens of Geneva? Asking for everyone who believes US Senators should be competent and not undermine our elections to incite insurrection against the United States
Quote Tweet

Senator Ted Cruz

@SenTedCruz
· 16h
By rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement, President Biden indicates he’s more interested in the views of the citizens of Paris than in the jobs of the citizens of Pittsburgh. This agreement will do little to affect the climate and will harm the livelihoods of Americans.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
The bumper stickers are free, so in this case he’s just data mining for his fundraising base that he’ll leach off of as he builds toward both Senate re-election and possibly a presidential nomination in 2024.
Then everyone should order one, and just throw it out. That way he thinks he has far more supporters than he really does. Help crush his fragile ego come election time.

Pretty strange that his PITTSBURGH > PARIS bumper sticker has the image of Texas at the top of it. Even a Canadian like him should know they are in different parts of the Country.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Then everyone should order one, and just throw it out. That way he thinks he has far more supporters than he really does. Help crush his fragile ego come election time.

Pretty strange that his PITTSBURGH > PARIS bumper sticker has the image of Texas at the top of it. Even a Canadian like him should know they are in different parts of the Country.
I would, but after 4 years of receiving Trump campaign emails just to fuck with their analytics I need a break.

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
I think he has a great grasp of the intelligence of his supporters.
Honestly this is it. He's not far off from Muslim math.

Post automatically merged:

As a Canadian, you can keep him and Shatner

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom