The 2020 MLB Season Thread

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Banner year in Major League Baseball. No player suspensions for the Astros and Red Sox, a labor dispute prior to starting an abbreviated season, players disregarding safety protocols and causing COVID-19 outbreaks, a Nazi salute, shaming young players for launching dingers, and now some causally hot mic bigotry followed by a “sincere apology” interrupted by a home run call...

Saw this on ESPN the found it on YouTube. Very clear that his genuine sentiment was the before not the after. Tired of the "that's not who I am". Because if that was true you wouldn't be apologizing. Apologize for who you are. That's where you start.

The fact he so nonchalantly used a slur during his job leads me to believe this is a regular occurrence.

For the record I use the word "fag" all the time in the privacy of my own home. Never used it at work. Never used it in public. Never used it to demean a gay person. A fag amongst me and my personal company are soft, whiny, bitchy, males. Including little boys. Girls are brats. Boys are fags. That's how it's used in the privacy of my home. It's an amateur move to use language like that at work. That means you're way too comfortable.

He should lose his job for being that comfortable. If I was his boss, I don't want my employees that comfortable.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Saw this on ESPN the found it on YouTube. Very clear that his genuine sentiment was the before not the after. Tired of the "that's not who I am". Because if that was true you wouldn't be apologizing. Apologize for who you are. That's where you start.

The fact he so nonchalantly used a slur during his job leads me to believe this is a regular occurrence.

For the record I use the word "fag" all the time in the privacy of my own home. Never used it at work. Never used it in public. Never used it to demean a gay person. A fag amongst me and my personal company are soft, whiny, bitchy, males. Including little boys. Girls are brats. Boys are fags. That's how it's used in the privacy of my home. It's an amateur move to use language like that at work. That means you're way too comfortable.

He should lose his job for being that comfortable. If I was his boss, I don't want my employees that comfortable.
And the company he is using it in must also be comfortable with it or he would not feel comfortable using it in their presence.

Poindexter

Staff member
Banner year in Major League Baseball. No player suspensions for the Astros and Red Sox, a labor dispute prior to starting an abbreviated season, players disregarding safety protocols and causing COVID-19 outbreaks, a Nazi salute, shaming young players for launching dingers, and now some causally hot mic bigotry followed by a “sincere apology” interrupted by a home run call...

He’s sorry because he got caught. That’s a man of faith right there. What’s even shittier is that a certain percentage of Christians will defend him because of “what the Bible says”. He and the Nazi-fuck should be immediately fired or there should be hell to pay. Then they can go speak at the RNC.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Two others who are gonna be in trouble over that remark, the producer who didn't tell him he was back on air and the person who didn't dump the audio before it got broadcast. There's safety measures to prevent things lined that from happening.

Mostly, don't be a homophobe.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I try not to even cuss anymore. When I was in the Army national guard I was also working in education. Had to tell myself on Monday morning after a drill weekend to calm it down. Two separate worlds of communication and dialogue.
I will admit that last Saturday, while alone at home, I told Alexa to play NWA and I said all the words. And I loved it.
@Kevo are the cubs or cardinals good? I haven’t watched any games.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I try not to even cuss anymore. When I was in the Army national guard I was also working in education. Had to tell myself on Monday morning after a drill weekend to calm it down. Two separate worlds of communication and dialogue.
I will admit that last Saturday, while alone at home, I told Alexa to play NWA and I said all the words. And I loved it.
@Kevo are the cubs or cardinals good? I haven’t watched any games.
They're ok. With the expanded playoffs and shortened season they'll both be playing in October, but probably not for very long.

Reactions: Miz

I-is-traahDIN

A terrible human being
I wish theyd take those cardboard fans out. they look so stupid. put people juggling chainsaws or sticks on fire or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom