Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Episode IX)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
They should just tie it into Lost and Cloverfield. Or have them transverse into our dimension and start massacreing people at a Star Wars convention because they were thoroughly confused.

You and I should write the next trilogy
Lol the Cloverfield tie in is a legitimate genius idea.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Reads like a statement from a hostage situation. You folks better buy your tickets in advance if you value your next franchise. Though it is Star Wars..

What's even left to ruin?

Palma

I am chaos
I like how everyone is intent on ruining the Star Wars experience: Disney, the producers, fans, internet leaks, etc...

It doesn't bother me as much as everyone bitching about it after the film is released

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/29/entertainment/dying-star-wars-fan-preview-scli-intl-gbr/index.html

Disney let a guy on Hospice watch the new movie with his young son after the (I think hospital or hospice) reached out. Pretty cool of them. Every time I get invested in something I fear I’ll die before seeing it to the end. Here’s to GRRM writing the last word to ADOS and to me reading it! Right now I will live to see the Witcher Netflix series all the way through! (Fingers crossed Disney doesn’t kill Netflix!)

Got to start watching all the old ones with the fam to get ready for the new one. I don’t make it to the theatre much (it cost to much), but I want to see Frozen, Jumanjii, and the New Star Wars this month. I guess I’ll have to prioritize and take my daughter to, haha who the fuck am I kidding!!! I’m taking my selfish ass to see Star Wars!

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Loved it. Every minute of it. Every stinkin’ fan-service-y second. JJ just gets what it means to be a Star Wars fan. Very satisfied with the way he wrapped it up.

Clark Kent

Loved it. Every minute of it. Every stinkin’ fan-service-y second. JJ just gets what it means to be a Star Wars fan. Very satisfied with the way he wrapped it up.
Not a Star Wars fan. Didn’t dig the originals, but I respect them for what they are. I didn’t mind the first film (4th). The next 2 were trash. I thought the 7th was good, didn’t like the next so when a buddy asked me to go see these one I told him no but he agreed to pay. I’m glad I went because I really enjoyed the movie. They fixed issues they made with the last one and I really really enjoyed the ending.

Tapout

Bringing Sexy Back
Site Donor
Well this movie was not for me. It was so scattered and meant to destroy the prequels. This is the story of Anakin, and they didn’t even have him in the movies. It had 3 movies crammed into one. New characters that didn’t have anytime to flourish. I miss someone having a singular vision of Star Wars. Please dear god let Dave Filoni take over as chief executive of the Star Wars universe.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Well this movie was not for me. It was so scattered and meant to destroy the prequels. This is the story of Anakin, and they didn’t even have him in the movies. It had 3 movies crammed into one. New characters that didn’t have anytime to flourish. I miss someone having a singular vision of Star Wars. Please dear god let Dave Filoni take over as chief executive of the Star Wars universe.
Anakin was in this movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom