So I turn 30, and then find out I have a 14 year old daughter. (1 Viewer)

Bran

The wolf dead.
just the way he offered information about himself. i dunno how much attention you payed to the video game threads he posted in, but there was a lot of claims, none too crazy, that were unmistakably similar to GG. i don't remember too much from iFight, to be honest, but CasualMMADude is definitely GG. i'd bet on it.

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
I hoard to a small degree I guess. I have an old fatty PS3 from before they nerfed the backwards compatibility. I've sent it in twice for repairs because I want to be able to replay Kingdom Hearts 1&2, which to me, were masterpieces. Same thing with Dragon Quest VIII.

To my knowledge there's not a real strong emulator for the PS2 otherwise I'd sell off this PS3 for a younger, thinner model.

But, I'd never hang onto a nintendo or snes just because emulation is so well done with those older systems. Hell, my android tablet does an awesome job and I can connect my PS3 remote via bluetooth and play it on my TV through HDMI.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
I cant figure out which is more pathetic, that groundgame is still going with this bullshit or that some people here actually seem to believe it.
I thought it was a nice story,

How did this go so sideways.

I was at the News in 2011 me thinks.

Last edited:

MBC

Holy shit. She is beautiful. 14, and 6 feet tall. A girl I had sex with at 15 apparently got pregnant, and I never saw her again. I wake up to this girl, and her friend knocking at my door, and she is the spitting image of me. Had a long 6 hour talk, and am still in awe. Her mom is 4 years older than me, and just never bothered to mention it to me. WOW! This is crazy shit.
The amount of horse shit in this post is amazing.

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
on nightshift I read through old threads. There are so many great ones. Sometimes when I comment it's just to bump it for other people to see it.
I agree. it's fun to read some of the earlier threads and see what people thought back then. When you realize there are threads from 10 years ago here that's a lot of time to change thoughts.

EDIT: i just re-read page 2. I didn't realize I posted more there. haha. i didn't think I'd really called him out other than that first post... Guess I did! tee hee.

Trodden

A terrible human being
I agree. it's fun to read some of the earlier threads and see what people thought back then. When you realize there are threads from 10 years ago here that's a lot of time to change thoughts.

EDIT: i just re-read page 2. I didn't realize I posted more there. haha. i didn't think I'd really called him out other than that first post... Guess I did! tee hee.
maybe his daughter won an olypmic gold in MMA, and then killed the japanese mafia and is now in the witless protection program

(if someone misses the joke and says 'its witness not witless' I will have to neg you on principle)

thumper

Picogrammar
Staff member
maybe his daughter won an olypmic gold in MMA, and then killed the japanese mafia and is now in the witless protection program

(if someone misses the joke and says 'its witness not witless' I will have to neg you on principle)
it's ok i caught it. and laughed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Members online

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel