Show Us Who You Are!

Qball1974

MAGA
Crohn's is a muthafucker but you have treatment options. You on meds?
I've had two scopes secluded, one got cancelled because of a hurricane and the other because of the pandemic (if It wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any at all).

I'm not any meds right now because I turn down being on most, I'd rather have the shits than side effects.

*EDIT I take Colestid when needed (fissure's hurt like a muckerfucker).

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I would definitely reconsider. I had a friend with severe Crohn's that basically had his life restored through surgery. My dad worked with a long time co-worker who suffered with it for many years until he got a proper diagnosis. Medicine took care of him long term.

Qball1974

MAGA
I would definitely reconsider. I had a friend with severe Crohn's that basically had his life restored through surgery. My dad worked with a long time co-worker who suffered with it for many years until he got a proper diagnosis. Medicine took care of him long term.
I had surgery when I was 19 and it made a HUGE difference, but that was many years ago.

Qball1974

MAGA
Damn pandemic, wife went from getiing up at 5am for work till sleeping in till 12pm.

Things are becoming awkward.
Post automatically merged:

My mother grew up using an outhouse, makes feel guilty for growing up with indoor plumbing.

Last edited:

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Well I've discovered Amazon during this pandemic and no longer have a need to leave the house, which is a good thing because I don't like being around people. Fuck I can even get cannabis delivered to my door :rofl:
The local craft breweries and a few liquor stores are doing free delivery around here.

I have been ordering cases of bombers from a local brewery, delicious and convenient!

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Was that section affected by the fires? Did you get impacted by those? We stopped hearing about that shit all together once things went to hell here.

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
Was that section affected by the fires? Did you get impacted by those? We stopped hearing about that shit all together once things went to hell here.
Nah, we had a few small fires (by memory) but it was the eastern side of Australia that was hit significantly by the fires. They were brought under control and extinguished I think around early March.

Around 40 dead I think, thousands of homes & buildings lost.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Homes and building can be rebuilt. Shame it happened but glad to know the loss of life wasn't equally catastrophic.

Qball1974

MAGA
Had a fantastic afternoon (much needed).

The wife went shopping with her sister so I took my youngest to citadel hill and let him burn off his ADHD running around, then we went for a stroll down by the waterfront and did some shopping ourselves.

1592509463595.png

Last edited:

LebenTysonTank

Looks like Chucky.
Here is a picture of my daughter from like 7 or 8 years ago on Halloween. At first we went to one of those Halloween costume stores and found an actual Chucky costume, but I convinced her that we could hit some Goodwills and Salvation Armys and build her a Chucky costume from scratch that would be ten times doper,which she trusted me and I came through on that promise. Screenshot_20200825-042413_Facebook.jpg

What pisses me off is that the sickest part of the costume was the unbelievably perfect red doll shoes,and her mother after taking probably 20 pictures literally didnt take a single one that showed her goddamn feet.

Here is some more both new and old photos

Screenshot_20200903-190611_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20200903-185920_Facebook.jpg

Another old one of my daughter,yet again without the shoes in frame Screenshot_20200903-190209_Facebook.jpg

I live in Houston TX,so you know we sip that sizzurp

Screenshot_20200903-190312_Facebook.jpg

Me and Bas,at this time I had blew out my LcL shortly after I got my blue belt and got super fuckin fat

IMG_2018.jpg

Aaaand.... here is me and my boy from two weeks ago tripping our balls off off of LSD and Ketamine,I'm straight up fuckin geekin

Screenshot_20200903-193519_Facebook.jpg
For @Kano

My daughter I want to say about 3 years ago attending her first Muay Thai class,she is now an orange belt and she is a straight up natural. Literally does not fight like me AT ALL,she has really good footwork and she has like these 3 different combinations that she likes to throw,her favorite is a jab,straight right,left hook to the body and then ends with an outside leg kick throwing with her right leg,and then she immediately gets out of the way. She is all about hitting and then not getting hit and getting out of the way. As for myself,ironically I'd say that my striking is like a combination of Chris Leben and Nate Diaz. I always go forward,lots of pressure and make it ugly. I don't have the boxing skills of a Diaz but I'm just as good at getting my face punched repeatedly until my opponent starts to tire out to which I then start picking up the pace but throwing a more Lebenesque attack,LoL.Screenshot_20200903-193945_Facebook.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShakFu
Top Bottom