Show Us Who You Are!

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Recap, mother humper?
DNF'd, quit after 62 miles.
First 55 miles went great then started getting a pain in my hip, kept getting worse. So I just pussed out and quit.
Spent all day Tuesday alternating between napping on my couch and throwing up.
Have to seriously reevaluate my training and nutrition plans. I'm going to be all in or all out. I'm done with half way.

Poindexter

Staff member
First 55 miles went great then started getting a pain in my hip, kept getting worse. So I just pussed out and quit.
Have to seriously reevaluate my training and nutrition plans. I'm going to be all in or all out. I'm done with half way.
From a layman, that ain't pussing out. There's not a single person I know, personally, that could ever do 62 miles. Looking forward to your next go. Inspiring stuff my friend.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Youy are still the man. I can't even run a mile, much less 62.

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
I am registered for a 100 miler in Wisconsin next August.
Very inspirational to read about your hardcore runs.

I would like to start running again. I think I have poor posture and form when running, my left hip always ends up in pain after about 2 miles usually, and my lungs are usually not having it by then either. My asthma is primarily allergen induced but there’s clearly an exercise component too.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
Very inspirational to read about your hardcore runs.

I would like to start running again. I think I have poor posture and form when running, my left hip always ends up in pain after about 2 miles usually, and my lungs are usually not having it by then either. My asthma is primarily allergen induced but there’s clearly an exercise component too.
Try a walk/run technique. Running for two minutes walking for two minutes.
Start out trying for 30 minutes.
Slowly work your way up in total time and percent of time running.

Virtualpurple

Go Team Venture!
Try a walk/run technique. Running for two minutes walking for two minutes.
Start out trying for 30 minutes.
Slowly work your way up in total time and percent of time running.
Much appreciated, I hadn’t thought to try something like that. Once we get all the snow melted off here in the North I will try to remember to put that into practice!

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I've leaned out a lot from past pictures I've posted. That may be why. I hope you and yours are well, brother.
Doing pretty good. Still training jiu jitsu. Both kids are in middle school now and my son will be in high school next year. He was also just diagnosed as Autistic. But we're kind of knew for a while, but we finally were able to get the offical diagnosis.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
We decided to do Easter next weekend. My daughter is with her mom and my boys aren’t old enough to know better. So we are gonna buy all the half priced shit Monday and do Easter next weekend when my daughter will be back.

Qball1974

MAGA
My crohn's has been fucking with me for the last year and I lost around 50lbs,

weighed myself at my mothers this week and I'm up from a low of 164lbs to 170lbs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom