Show Us Who You Are! (1 Viewer)

Palma

I am chaos
You don't always have to be a dick.
Actually I do... I happened to catch all the shit talking you did about me after I left that other place. Let’s just say I wasn't impressed with your knocks towards me. You would think that someone who touts himself as being so "intelligent" would come up with more original backstabbing statements then you came up with. I like this place... at mmanews I had to handle people like you with kid gloves but here I don't have to be nice. Have fun coward... I know I will.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
lol as fruity as this sounds...

Palma I'm so glad to be once again posting at the same forum as you. lol you are the man

Dan0

MMASpot Janitor
Actually I do... I happened to catch all the shit talking you did about me after I left that other place. Let’s just say I wasn't impressed with your knocks towards me. You would think that someone who touts himself as being so "intelligent" would come up with more original backstabbing statements then you came up with. I like this place... at mmanews I had to handle people like you with kid gloves but here I don't have to be nice. Have fun coward... I know I will.
:clap::cool3::Flaming

Glad to see you back big dog.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks