Roku vs Chromecast

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I used to love going to their live show simulcasts at the theater. Always a blast
Yea they do that at the theater up here, would be great to finally go to one. Maybe they're tour will come through again in the future

Bran

Don't you feel like desperadoes under the eaves?
Yea they do that at the theater up here, would be great to finally go to one. Maybe they're tour will come through again in the future
Well, they didn’t tour, really. It was always at the Zanies in Nashville. But they’d simulcast the live show in select theaters nationwide. Probably like 3-4 a year. Always fun with a group of people.

I did see the MST3K live tour a few years ago, though, after the Netflix reboot. That was an absolute blast. Got gooseflesh when they hit the theme song

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I did see the MST3K live tour a few years ago, though, after the Netflix reboot. That was an absolute blast. Got gooseflesh when they hit the theme song
There was that and then the Joel led crew came through in 2019 I think.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Pluto TV is really great, a fella could live off just that.
Hell yeah. When I can't think of what to watch on Netflix, I put on Pluto TV. Usually just the This Old House channel...because I'm fucking boring. I always forget that they have On Demand movies and shows too, and not just super old stuff either, like a lot of other free apps.

William Munny

Roku. I’m old and outdated when it comes to tech now, but I have a roku tv, I plugged in the cable coaxial to the back directly into the tv and I get a bunch of cool free stations in addition to free broadcast. Lego tv for the kids, cooking shows for the wife and daughter, this old house channel for me, lots of news stations, old western movies. It’s pretty great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

Stand aside to better men, or blaze a trail and become one.
The mind-killer fears reality
Mind-killer is the mind-killer
Reality is the mind-killer.
You know you're old when you are hyped that you got a breadmaker for your birthday. Thing is it makes cakes and jams too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rayphatty
Top Bottom