Robots delivering groceries

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Seems spiffy. I don't like leaving my house. I got no beef with machines. Plus/Plus in my book.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Well for one, anyone ever bitching about there not being opportunity/jobs available, this spits in their face. For another, distribution of wealth tips to the corporations once again as this is only being looked at to increase their profit margins. And another would be quality of life; but if you like the aesthetic of drones and robots on top of unaccountable delivery fuck ups this is really fuckin cool...:rolleyes:

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
They would still need people to package the groceries. Somebody would have to man the drones as well. Hell it might create some jobs. Now the self checkouts take jobs away.

Hassquatch

Slayer
They would still need people to package the groceries. Somebody would have to man the drones as well. Hell it might create some jobs. Now the self checkouts take jobs away.
No way they'd consider it if would cause to hire more people. Yeah fuck those self checkouts. I consider part of the supermarket prices being someone bagging my stuff.

Miz

I saw that McDonald's was gonna start using machines for people to order food. Can't remember where I saw that. What are people going to do when they take those jobs away? For some people that's the best job they can get.

I'm for a hike in the minimum wage but I don't want it to cause companies to cut jobs. Big time dilemma. What are they going to do in the future. The country may have to pay people to do nothing. I guess they kinda do that now. Really will separate the classes.

Thanks guys I try hard to not worry about shit like this. Damn you Hassquach. ;)

chrisc

Ninja
I saw that McDonald's was gonna start using machines for people to order food. Can't remember where I saw that. What are people going to do when they take those jobs away? For some people that's the best job they can get.
;)
Is this a real thing? I've seen people always post that shit when talking about the fast food workers wanting more money. Didn't know if it was real or not

Miz

Is this a real thing? I've seen people always post that shit when talking about the fast food workers wanting more money. Didn't know if it was real or not
About the machines or being the best job they can get? I think I saw the machines on the news. If you're talking about the best job they can get then I admit I was parroting things I had heard and was probably talking out my ass. I'm off work and with my kids and need adult convo.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
How fucking lazy can you get? Are Americans trying to design a world where they move and think as little as possible?

Driverless cars... grocery deliveries.... what is next?

What does this even solve? I can kick the robot over and steal someone's food inside.

Hassquatch

Slayer

I'm for a hike in the minimum wage but I don't want it to cause companies to cut jobs. Big time dilemma. What are they going to do in the future. The country may have to pay people to do nothing. I guess they kinda do that now. Really will separate the classes.

Thanks guys I try hard to not worry about shit like this. Damn you Hassquach. ;)
Anytime! lol Easy fix to the dilemma - enact a law that prohibits the use of drones, delivery-bots, perishible food restaurant prep machines. Not only to pull the reigns on corporations/save jobs, but think of the service quality of automated phone receptions. Now imagine that in your daily life. But if you like robots no worries, they'll be here since governments are bitch slaves to the people with the most $$$.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450895843,1450895766][/DOUBLEPOST]
What does this even solve? I can kick the robot over and steal someone's food inside.
If I see a fucking drone near me or my house I am doing whatever I can to destroy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom