Robert Whittaker vs. Israel Adesanya set for title unifier at Melbourne's Marvel Stadium (1 Viewer)

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
One of the most decorated and successful fighters in MMA history is going to get his shit pushed in,

sure.
I believe that if the gassed out GSP that fought Bisping were to have fought Bobby Knuckles, then he would have lost. Badly.

At WW, the Woodley fight is more interesting. Woodley struggles with the jab but GSP might not be able to present the wrestling threat that's key to his game. If I enjoyed watching Woodley fight, I would watch that :)

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
One of the most decorated and successful fighters in MMA history is going to get his shit pushed in,

sure.
Who is also 37 and past his peak. Bisping touched up his face when they fought, the fuck do you think Knuckles would do to GSP? This ain't 2010.

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
Who is also 37 and past his peak. Bisping touched up his face when they fought, the fuck do you think Knuckles would do to GSP? This ain't 2010.
Hard to gage a sick as fuck GSP off the Bisping fight, Bobby is no joke and I'm not saying he's an easy fight for anyone.

My original statement still stands, blame the UFC for the clusterfuck not GSP. He would have been stupid to pass up the Bisping fight.

chrisc

Ninja
Hard to gage a sick as fuck GSP off the Bisping fight, Bobby is no joke and I'm not saying he's an easy fight for anyone.

My original statement still stands, blame the UFC for the clusterfuck not GSP. He would have been stupid to pass up the Bisping fight.
From my understanding, it was offered to him under the impression he wasn’t going to do one fight and disappear so Whitaker wouldn’t get the chance to beat his ass

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Israel Adesanya criticizes Yoel Romero who ‘never makes weight’
Israel Adesanya is on top of the world after his massive UFC interim middleweight title victory at UFC 236 in Atlanta, Georgia in early April. However, that doesn’t make him immune to continued critique.

The undefeated Nigeria native and kickboxing sensation in Adesanya would go to war with Kelvin Gastelum over the course of their five-round co-main event. In the end, it would be Adesanya who picked up the victory via unanimous decision.

Prior to this bout, the last middleweight title fight to take place in the UFC featured the likes of the undisputed champion, Robert Whittaker, and perennial top contender, Yoel Romero. The only problem is, the fight would end up being turned into a non-title bout after Romero missed weight for his second encounter with the champion.

With the high-level wrestler always waiting in the wings for his potential next shot at the gold, it wouldn’t be surprising to one day see Adesanya and Romero meet one day. And fans hope for that too.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
That and his bowel collapsed just before the Gastelum fight. I guess an argument could be made he was scared shitless?
I heard that he doesn't even have bowels. Made it up to avoid have an excuse when Izzy inevitably makes it to the top. No one is scarier than a guy who goes three rounds with 2019 Silva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties