Report: Conor McGregor concerned he’ll suffer a brain injury (1 Viewer)

thumper

Staff member
If you want the legit fight it should be Justin vs Khabib, which sucks because I think Khabib would run through him. his only chance being a very fast solid crack that KO's Khabib. because if he can't get him out almost immediately Justin is going to lose to the dreaded leg trap and end up GnP then an RNC

Now that he embarrassed Conor i have to take my true stance that Khabib is a horrible person that would love to kill all gay people. There's more but that's plenty

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I like watching Conor fight, but I’d love to see Gaethje take his best and then break his will.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Was reading some of the tweets an Nate Diaz lives in denial.
Denial of what? Beating the shit out of conor and choking him out or going the distance with him in a standup fight, the place where conor is supposed to be like the best ever or whatever in the fuck that Irish dipshit claims? Have you been reading conors tweets? That shit is delusional.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Reality sucks. I’ve been practicing and learning guitar hard for 4 months. Every once in a while I record myself and then play it back and sure enough I still suck. It’s super hard to be objective about yourself, or at least for me. (I am getting better!)

Clark Kent

Denial of what? Beating the shit out of conor and choking him out or going the distance with him in a standup fight, the place where conor is supposed to be like the best ever or whatever in the fuck that Irish dipshit claims? Have you been reading conors tweets? That shit is delusional.
I clicked on the tweet and then read a bunch of them bashing Conor. Then Nate pops up spewing shit about how Jorge was about to quit in their fight. I try to avoid conors tweets because he’s just crazy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties