Rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor set for UFC 202 (1 Viewer)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Fuck it, who wants to take Diaz on a 1 month bet? idgaf. @Nebraska You wanted to even it up, didn't you? Let's get it!
This was an emotional post so I'll give you the chance to walk it back if you want?

Otherwise, I'll take Diaz to win on a one month sig bet.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
This was an emotional post so I'll give you the chance to walk it back if you want?

Otherwise, I'll take Diaz to win on a one month sig bet.
Oh, I just want to liven it up in here. Have a little fun in the name of violence! I know that you are in favor here and I have the Aldo win over you so I figured, fuck it, it's your chance to get even. Both of these guys are gangsters in my eyes, but if Conor goes down, I want to go down, too. So give me your worst, braska. 1 month. Name/sig/av, your choice, friend.

So am I on @TriangleSmoke ignore list or what?

Last edited:

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Oh, I just want to liven it up in here. Have a little fun in the name of violence! I know that you are in favor here and I have the Aldo win over you so I figured, fuck it, it's your chance to get even. Both of these guys are gangsters in my eyes, but if Conor goes down, I want to go down, too. So give me your worst, braska. 1 month. Name/sig/av, your choice, friend.
Already have a name bet with @Frankie, and I'm waiting for @Sniggles to accept an av bet, so the sig bet is yours.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
I'm starting to think adding you to it might be a good idea.
Hey, hey, no need to do anything rash now. I just like to know if i'm being ignored.

I wonder if i'm on anyone's ignore list.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471725855,1471725688][/DOUBLEPOST]
What movie is that?
Kung Fury. One of the best 30 min movies you'll ever see. It's on netflix. The Hacker Man is the dude I jokingly associated you with in the member association thread. He's from that movie.

Palma

I am chaos
I really do like Conor, but I've just liked his recent opponents more. I'll be happy to root for him when he fights Petis or Holloway.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471736244,1471736199][/DOUBLEPOST]In case you were wondering.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties