Rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor set for UFC 202 (1 Viewer)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Not really substantiated. You bring your bullshit, incessant anti-women tirade, false-superiority complex into every thread. You are still here, despite multiple complaints against you. Nothing absolute there, at all. Are you prone to drawing dramatic emotionally-driven conclusions?

Like I said, this is not a politics forum. If you can't keep your "reverse-sexism", and all your tired alpha-beta bullshit to the politics subforum, then you are done here. Of course, comments like those can have a place here and there, but your cuckolded "I'm a victim that should really be considered a hero" is non-stop. And now, it's gonna stop. One way or another, it's your choice. I'm not going to debate this publicly anymore. Feel free to PM me or any of the other Admins/Mods.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471667666,1471666729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Added.
This is the only thing that needed to be PM'd to me. The rest is immature junk. Grow up.

Poindexter's bullying triggered sniffles and now he's off finding a safe space. Its not funny, and Poindexter should apologize for the un safe posting environment he has created.
I was not the one that got triggered.

I am perfectly fine. Those whose opinions I do not respect have no effect on me.

Poindexter

Staff member
Poindexter's bullying triggered sniffles and now he's off finding a safe space. Its not funny, and Poindexter should apologize for the un safe posting environment he has created.
I do apologize. I should have realized by this point that certain words, themes, critical responses put some people into fight-or-flight mode. I will try to be more considerate going forward.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
I do apologize. I should have realized by this point that certain words, themes, critical responses put some people into fight-or-flight mode. I will try to be more considerate going forward.
You picked the wrong Kevin to say that to. I had some good laughs. Thanks.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
This is the only thing that needed to be PM'd to me. The rest is immature junk. Grow up.

I was not the one that got triggered.

I am perfectly fine. Those whose opinions I do not respect have no effect on me.
Hahaha hahaha haha
OK dude
[DOUBLEPOST=1471670220,1471670109][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will (better) attempt to make the right distinction among Kevins whenever necessity dictates that such subtlety is required—from here on out.
Just call me the kevo. Or his kevoness, or el kevarino if you're not into the whole brevity thing

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Excited for these fights! Should be goddamn thrilling. I think Conor might end up surprising some people - win or lose. This is the only fight he's gone into with anger and being on tilt. This fight will not be predictable at all. Noone knows what will happen and that is the kind of main event that I love.

This undercard is fantastic as well, it is too bad that it is being so overshadowed with the circus. I really don't like how they bury the good fights on the prelims and put 2 low-mid tier fights on the main card. It seems like a common theme nowadays. All it is, is a cash grab to get people to buy the card. It devalues the whole idea of purchasing the card though.

Pashak

Sure I do. For example, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're not actually an idiot, you just act like one on here.
You calling someone an idiot is like Diaz brothers calling someone a pothead.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471674968,1471674741][/DOUBLEPOST]
He isn't. The fact that most here are Conor haters
Fixed.
Those "Diaz fans" are way more worried about Conor than about Diaz. They hope so much that tomorrow Nate wins, not to say "Yeah! Nate Diaz won!" but to say "LOL! Conor lost!"

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
If Conor wins, Nate wins. $$$ for both guys.

Diaz gets Gil for his corner. Does McGregor get Kavanagh? Who all got banned?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
You calling someone an idiot is like Diaz brothers calling someone a pothead.
"You clearly don't know the difference between [someone calling you an idiot] and [someone saying you act like an idiot], but it's OK, I didn't expect more coming from you."

Pashak

Good thing that Diaz's camp got banned. They would probably start a brawi anyway, they are used to it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471677752,1471677721][/DOUBLEPOST]
"You clearly don't know the difference between [someone calling you an idiot] and [someone saying you act like an idiot], but it's OK, I didn't expect more coming from you."
Fail. Try again

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Fail. Try again
"Вы явно не знаете разницу между [кто-то зовет вас идиотом] и [кто-то сказал вам действовать как идиот], но это нормально, я не ожидал, что больше ждать от вас."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties