Rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor set for UFC 202 (1 Viewer)

Who you got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poindexter

Staff member
I certainly do. Make a thread. Make a poll. Do it.

The fuck is this? You are acting like the ugly bitch in high school.
How so? According to your one note perspective that anyone that disagrees with you is "ugly", weak, beta? You're a clown. A so-called "social justice warrior" that flipped to proceed to educate everyone that will listen that everything is corrupt, run by victims, not manly, etc. That indicates you are easily swayed, massively idealistic, desire to be considered somehow superior, etc. You are a pseudo intellectual, every time you try to spout off about how knowledgable you are there is somebody here that did the work to understand more than you do. Your bullshit is self-serving and half-assed.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
How so? According to your one note perspective that anyone that disagrees with you is "ugly", weak, beta? You're a clown. A so-called "social justice warrior" that flipped to proceeding to educated everyone that will listen that everything is corrupt, run by victims, no manly, etc. That indicates you are easily swayed, massively idealistic, desire to be considered somehow superior, etc. You are a pseudo intellectual, every time you try to spout of about how knowledgable you are there is somebody here that did the work to understand more than you do. Your bullshit is self-serving and half-assed.
So goddamn triggered.

Make a poll. Do it. I want to enjoy the fights with everyone here as I have enjoyed discussing them thus far.

How about you piss off, lay off and do something more worth your time than bitching at me about your perceptions of what I say.

Seems to me that you are the one who demands to be superior by attacking me. I was not attacking you. I simply stated that Diaz has no fucking excuses and said that I was not attracted to the chick fighter who seems like she is manly as fuck.

Poindexter

Staff member
So goddamn triggered.

Make a poll. Do it. I want to enjoy the fights with everyone here as I have enjoyed discussing them thus far.

How about you piss off, lay off and do something more worth your time than bitching at me about your perceptions of what I say.
I said this before, you can't leave your political bullshit in the politics subforum you are done here. We are one of the most lenient forums around. You have been banned once for a week, next time it's a month or indefinite. You think this should have been taken to PMs, you had that option from the get-go. Don't cry and claim you have been victimized.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
I said this before, you can't leave your political bullshit in the politics subforum you are done here. We are one of the most lenient forums around. You have been banned once for a week, next time it's a month or indefinite. You think this should have been taken to PMs, you had that option from the get-go. Don't cry and claim you have been victimized.
I am not claiming victimization. You, however, are being a bullying cunt and this was entirely unjustified. Go ahead and make a poll. You claim I contribute nothing and noone respects me. Make a non-public poll and prove it. Do it. Be a man and back your shit up.

This was an entirely immature blowup by an old man. Your words don't mean shit. The only thing that does is the red tag. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You disagree with me so you want to try to tie a rope on a tree and dangle me on it when I have done fuck all tonight to warrant this. Perhaps you have had a few too many. Who the fuck knows?

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
I am not claiming victimization. You, however, are being a bullying cunt and this was entirely unjustified. Go ahead and make a poll. You claim I contribute nothing and noone respects me. Make a non-public poll and prove it. Do it. Be a man and back your shit up.

This was an entirely immature blowup by an old man.
Yeah, okay. You're weak. You are somehow superior to me because you have less experience? Yet, you seriously cry about, and demean, women in every section of the forum. You, who were cuckolded and living with a woman that was over you. Keep insulting me, unfoundedly, and see where it gets you. I don't have to be harassed by you. You, however, definitely have to respect the community we have here. You are not superior. You are not an unrecognized genius. Those are guaranteed facts.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Yeah, okay. You're weak. You are somehow superior to me because you have less experience? Yet, you seriously cry about, and demean, women in every section of the forum. You, who were cuckolded and living with a women that was over you. Keep insulting me, unfoundedly, and see where it gets you. I don't have to be harassed by you. You, however, definitely have to respect the community we have here. You are not superior. You are not an unrecognized genius. Those are guaranteed facts.
You are the one harassing.

Make a poll. Prove I am not valued in any way. Do it. Back your shit up.

Poindexter

Staff member
You are the one harassing.

Make a poll. Prove I am not valued in any way. Do it.
You make a poll pussy. I don't give a shit about you. I see your diarrhea of postings and I get messages from the people here. You fucking bizarre egomaniac.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
This thread just got super dark
WOOO YEAH! I'm feeling it. We need some blood and guts in this thread. Fight is tomorrow. Unleash the hatred! Start a fucking mosh pit.

Fuck it, who wants to take Diaz on a 1 month bet? idgaf. @Nebraska You wanted to even it up, didn't you? Let's get it!

CONOR MCGREGOR, MOTHERFUCKERS! FUCK YOU!

Sniggles

ex nihilo
You make a poll pussy. I don't give a shit about you. I see your diarrhea of postings and I get messages from the people here. You fucking bizarre egomaniac.
You apparently do give a fuck when you spend 2 hours to insult me, bait me because you take my shit entirely out of context. Most of what I say is in jest and many people enjoy it.

Now, for you to take the time to list everything you can to try to bait me is extremely pathetic. You are proving that absolute power corrupts. You are the one with the superiority complex here. Get over yourself and worry about something that matters. Even if half of what you said was true. I would rather be me than a sad, unfulfilled, rotund old man full of regrets who is looking for more meaning and a mission than moving posts in threads and copy pasting from reddit MMA.

Prove to me that noone here respects me. You can't. Have a good night. You seem lonely.Go get some cooz or something and stop obsessing over me. You are really tense.

Last edited:

Poindexter

Staff member
You are proving that absolute power corrupts.
Not really substantiated. You bring your bullshit, incessant anti-women tirade, false-superiority complex into every thread. You are still here, despite multiple complaints against you. Nothing absolute there, at all. Are you prone to drawing dramatic emotionally-driven conclusions?

Like I said, this is not a politics forum. If you can't keep your "reverse-sexism", and all your tired alpha-beta bullshit to the politics subforum, then you are done here. Of course, comments like those can have a place here and there, but your cuckolded "I'm a victim that should really be considered a hero" is non-stop. And now, it's gonna stop. One way or another, it's your choice. I'm not going to debate this publicly anymore. Feel free to PM me or any of the other Admins/Mods.
[DOUBLEPOST=1471667666,1471666729][/DOUBLEPOST]
This thread needs a poll. Aren't yall curious to see what everyone's take is on this fight?
Added.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties