Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer's wife attacked Scott Baio

Hassquatch

Slayer
I should say some, to be fair.

Any way, unholy fuck though.
[DOUBLEPOST=1481901047,1481900770][/DOUBLEPOST]Buddy's reaction while this was going down:

split2874

Relax
These people are freaking crazy. I mean you attack somebody for not sharing your views by calling them racist and physically assaulting him. Isn't that a form of racism or discrimination.

thumper

Staff member
These people are freaking crazy. I mean you attack somebody for not sharing your views by calling them racist and physically assaulting him. Isn't that a form of racism or discrimination.
I don't think it even matters what the issue was, which side, extreme or not.

PEOPLE so psychotic they do shit like this just give whatever side they belong to a bad name.

Hope he destroys her in court.

MBC

Polarization on either side of the spectrum is why American politics is so broken.
Yup
[DOUBLEPOST=1482008897,1482008808][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who gives a fuck you act like you are defending this original post with this. Saying, "well look at this". Yeah no Shit, that's awful as well. What's your point? Both sides have been incredibly disgusting at times in this election. Its Fucking pathetic.

Poindexter

Staff member
Who gives a fuck you act like you are defending this original post with this. Saying, "well look at this". Yeah no Shit, that's awful as well. What's your point? Both sides have been incredibly disgusting at times in this election. Its Fucking pathetic.
It's all equivalent...

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Yup
[DOUBLEPOST=1482008897,1482008808][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you think we would be seeing this kinda violence if say Jeb Bush won?
Trump is a lightning rod because he doesn't care what what he says, he doesn't think there should be consequences for his actions. Why does he bring out so much hate in people?, why did George Wallace do the same?

ATJ-Lucko

Champ-Champ
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
Survival Pool Champion
Cause people are idiots and perhaps they should be blamed for their actions and not Trump ?
True but there are people out there that provacate you, like the westboro Baptist Church members, who wouldn't want to punch one of those fuckers in the face?

Rise

True but there are people out there that provacate you, like the westboro Baptist Church members, who wouldn't want to punch one of those fuckers in the face?

We'd be better off ignoring them specifically they love the attention they get as it draws more idiots to their misguided causes... Although that's a bit more a different scenario as we'd be targeting the direct cause of our hate.

People are to easily offended now a days and think the rest of the world needs to conform to their views.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
not even if there were protesting at a funeral of one of your friends from the military who died.
No. Because that would really defeat the purpose of having a military that fights to preserve freedoms, including that of expression. Simply because something is in poor taste from my point of view, it does not inspire violent desires. Call me old fashioned.

MBC

My balls are disgusting.

I bet you that kid won't ever vote for Trump again though. So lesson learned.

I remember when I was a kid and voted for Trump for the first time, my mom made me smoke a whole carton of cigarettes. After that, I was a vegetarian.
Lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evolveny
Top Bottom