Recovery Thread

Monsterman

uncircumcised member
Miz don´t worry about the dad bod, I´m morphing from Fedor fat to Tank Abbot fat and I don´t even have children.

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
13 days straight of two hundred pushups. I’m seeing the definition come back. Should be able to represent if the pool opens up in June. This shelter in place thing has been great for working out and learning the guitar. Hope all you guys are well!

Qball1974

Tired
Site Donor
It's unusual to have alcohol in the house and not have an overwhelming need to finish it off, even if the can/bottles are at an odd number and not even.

For some reason I still need to take a piss every ten mins tho :mad:

I'm definitely drinking FAR less in the last 6 months-year, for some fucking annoying reason (or blessing) it takes me much longer to get drunk and days to recover, it's turning me off drinking which is good but makes no fucking sense.

Lead the way @Miz, and cannabis which gave me a healthy but now I'm lazy(er) alternative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Miz

Poindexter

Staff member
I'm definitely drinking FAR less in the last 6 months-year, for some fucking annoying reason (or blessing) it takes me much longer to get drunk and days to recover, it's turning me off drinking which is good but makes no fucking sense.
You get your liver checked out?

Miz

298 days without drinking! I made it through my yearly float trip with my child hood friends without drinking. Now I just need to make it through my yearly golf tournament at the end of the month. I will make it to a year without drinking (then hopefully two years). I never want to drink again!
6 months I’ve been playing the acoustic guitar! It’s been a great quarantine distraction. I am finally starting to feel like a guitar player. The hard work is paying off.

Miz

Well I mentally quit drinking today, lets see how this pans out.
You can do it. Just try for one day. Then try for one day tomorrow. I do AA. Getting ready for my morning zoom meeting. Something that helps me is I text my sponsor every night to tell him I’m sober and how my day went. Life is so much better now that I don’t drink.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!
Battalion Five raise your hands. You are the all important first attack wave, code named: Operation Human Shield!
An owner who hits a male or female slave in the eye and destroys it must let the slave go free to compensate for the eye.
Is this thing on?
If 2020 was a math problem: if you're going down river at 2MPH and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to re-shingle your roof?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom