Re-Birth of the Tattoo Thread (1 Viewer)

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Heh, you think that's smoke...

But I agree, in any event I need an artist with a flair for Gothic or Victorian imagery. Colors I'm willing to negotiate, but style I am not.

MBC

Heh, you think that's smoke...

But I agree, in any event I need an artist with a flair for Gothic or Victorian imagery. Colors I'm willing to negotiate, but style I am not.
Ohhhh for fuck sake for lack of a better term I called it smoke.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
Want to do my left sleeve. Started it on my inner forearm with a raven containing a burning skull on the inside of it. No pics yet cause I wasn't as thrilled with it as I expected. Waiting to add what was supposed to go with it and add work around it.

I just don't know what the hell I really want to get anymore. All I know really know is that I want a lot of color and detail. Has to be quality.

MBC

I’m finishing my left arm/left side of chest in he next few months. This side is all black and gray. Right is done and is all color. Just had a nice octopus done on left outside forearm on the black and gray sleeve. Looks sweet.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
My Texas Chainsaw Massacre tattoo which is my newest.

It was to pair with the Jason hockey mask I already have.

This was 'finished' recently. I still need to add song lyrics but it's a memorial piece for Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. I wanted to do something non tradtional. I saw an outline of his face and wanted to go with that.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

This was 'finished' recently. I still need to add song lyrics but it's a memorial piece for Chester Bennington of Linkin Park. I wanted to do something non tradtional. I saw an outline of his face and wanted to go with that.

Those are awesome.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless

What’s the pain level like on the calf? I’ve heard it’s not pleasant (relatively)
[DOUBLEPOST=1550862454,1550861655][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, that's impressive. Crazy detail.
Check out some of his other pieces, his work is amazing. A friend of ours is a keyboard player, he’s got the Stevie Wonder & Ray Charles pieces in this guys gallery.
https://instagram.com/derogtattoo?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=f86j72bki6fm

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
What’s the pain level like on the calf? I’ve heard it’s not pleasant (relatively)
Granted, each person's pain level is different depending on the placement but with that said, it was BRUTAL. I have the majority of my upper body covered and I've tattooed every painful spot you can name outside of my palms and tops of my feet and this was BY FAR the most painful tattoo I've gotten. Completely unexpected. I sleep through some of my tattoos, I'm very comfortable under the needle but this, I couldn't think, I couldn't concentrate on the music I was listening too. Just brutal. Lol. And I'm not done which is the fun part.

Malevolence

Mostly harmless
Crazy. What is his technique?
He’s just really good at art & using needles.
He uses stencils & images he finds, he does draw his own stuff but rarely tattoos his own art as it’s not as lucrative. Have to book about 6 months in advance to get a Friday or Saturday appointment with him, he’s quite busy.
You basically tell him what you want & where you’re thinking of getting it & he finds an image he can pull off. He loves detail so he was keen to do mine as it’s full of fine lines & highlights.

MBC

Granted, each person's pain level is different depending on the placement but with that said, it was BRUTAL. I have the majority of my upper body covered and I've tattooed every painful spot you can name outside of my palms and tops of my feet and this was BY FAR the most painful tattoo I've gotten. Completely unexpected. I sleep through some of my tattoos, I'm very comfortable under the needle but this, I couldn't think, I couldn't concentrate on the music I was listening too. Just brutal. Lol. And I'm not done which is the fun part.
Really, I did not find legs painful at all. As a matter of fact the only part I thought was painful was my spine but I wouldn’t even say it was painful it was just making my hand twitch which freaked me out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel