RDA injured, out of fight with McGregor - now Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Ufc on fox 19 has a bad ass card. War T Ferg! I think he takes it in a five rounder I just hope he doesn't give Khabib a three round lead to start. I'd like to go to that card. My Sisternlaw lives in St.petes. Would be a helluva road trip. I like Machida but I'd love to see Hendo turn back the clock one more time.

Noise

Ruido
Faber called Cruz a half-latino wtf, I think, lol.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457132851,1457132759][/DOUBLEPOST]Henry described himself as a mouse trap, lol smmfh.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457132951][/DOUBLEPOST]No fines coming for Conor or Nate.

Noise

Ruido
And that's all she wrote. Nice way to lead into the weigh-in's later, :).
[DOUBLEPOST=1457133585,1457132981][/DOUBLEPOST]Every time I see Rory now, I can't help but think about that moment after the Robbie fight where he's on the ground, swaying back and forth with blood coming out of every hole in his head. One of the scariest moments I can remember. Hope Wonderboy doesn't ruin him too bad, :rip:.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457133676][/DOUBLEPOST]Can someone go check on Conors coffee?

NATE...!
[DOUBLEPOST=1457136308][/DOUBLEPOST]
WEIGH-IN'S.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457136598][/DOUBLEPOST]Blows my mind how Jim Miller-Diego is so far down on the undercard.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457137105][/DOUBLEPOST]Siyar-Thatch should be fucking awesome.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457137225][/DOUBLEPOST]Nunez-Shevenko should be mean as fuck too.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457137325][/DOUBLEPOST]God, please, we have to get away from the hand-cranked, wind-operated, butter churning scale some of these commissions use.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457137403][/DOUBLEPOST]Lmfao, Tom Lawlor coming out with stickers of Conor's tattoos on his chest :rofl:.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Can't believe Miller vs Sanchez is on fight pass bull shit! War Miller.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Neither guy hit 170, but Conor is the only one "moving up" according to his dickriders in the media.

Also, who in Holly's camp told her to drop an extra half of a pound? She looked ready to pass out on the scale.

1inthechamber

Idk why but Diaz saying "fuck this little bitch" really made me laugh lol.

Nate looked really soft vs his last weigh. I hope he shows up tomorrow night for a war.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457138939,1457138599][/DOUBLEPOST]Conor only weighed in at 168. While the welterweights come down from a lot higher than that. He ain't winning no title at welterweight.

Feed him a smaller welterweight like Hendricks and he gets absolutely mauled.

Stick to almost killing yourself to fight smaller guys or try actually fighting a top 5 lw to earn a title shot. No way should beating a lw in a division he isn't even ranked in, give him a shot at the belt at ww.

jokerthief

No reason to get excited.
Site Donor
I like Conor as a fighter I enjoy his style and his approach to fighting. But I really hope Nate wins just to shut everyone up
It seems to me that many more people here hate Conor than like him.

jokerthief

Site Donor
I think if you started a poll the results would surprise you.
Do you think that there are more vocal McGregor fans here than non-fans? Of are you saying that there are more McGregor fans but they don't speak up?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Do you think that there are more vocal McGregor fans here than non-fans? Of are you saying that there are more McGregor fans but they don't speak up?
Overall, on here, on other message boards, on Twitter, on Facebook, on Instagram, in the media, the McGregor fans are definitely the vocal majority. I'd bet that most people want to see Conor beat Nate's ass tomorrow night.

jokerthief

Site Donor
Overall, on here, on other message boards, on Twitter, on Facebook, on Instagram, in the media, the McGregor fans are definitely the vocal majority. I'd bet that most people want to see Conor beat Nate's ass tomorrow night.
I'd agree with you on every place but here. I think the vocal majority don't like McGregor. But there may be an overall majority if you add in the people who don't speak their mind on the subject. It would be fascinating to me if I were wrong though. Perhaps my polarity skews my perception. Totally possible.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Just picking on how he's proved all the naysayers wrong in each fight that people thought he'd lose all the way up to Aldo. He's broke into a realm beyond any other fighter in which he calls his own shots and has supreme leverage against the UFC. He's become not just a fighting champion but an absolute superstar. He showed what kind of man he is by stepping up to face RDA, and now he's about to fight at WW. 'Defied the odds' may be exaggerating my statement but you know what I mean. The man has done much more than most fighters ever will, and has been successful thus far. He's so close to doing something no one has ever attempted, and that would be considered defying the odds, if he can steal that WW titleshot.
What fights before Aldo were people certain he would lose:

A short notice out of shape Mendes?

An over hyped Siver? Brandao? Brimage?

The only real threats to challenges so far for Conor have been Aldo, a young Max Hollaway and Poirier.

McGregor is a superstar no doubt, McGregor doesnt seem to be scared of shit, McGregor has taken his stardom and ran with it... But lets not get ahead of ourselves. Conor is yet to defend his championship and is still relatively untested to the extent many other P4P contenders have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."
Battalion Fourteen raise your hands. You are code named Operation Get Behind The Darkies! And try not to get killed for God's sake!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom