Quick question...How GOOD is Kevin Holland, REALLY?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
You’d think if you could take dozens of hours to create a video then you could take two minutes to talk about it?
It is like @Anchorpunch pointed out. There is a way to drive community engagement in your content and that was not it. Also, why even bother at a place with such a low member count? The quality of his work suggests his target demo would be Facebook mma groups anyway.

strife

I
This guy just repeats wiki pages and says he puts hours of work into stuff. Kevin Holland is top 15, that's how good he is.
Post automatically merged:

No one has answered the question. How GOOD is Kevin Holland, REALLY?
thumper is too too nice. If we want to seriously answer it, he is going to have problems with grapplers, hurting a washed jacare with a swift breeze wasn't very impressive when we're considering his performance as a professional and what he has shown against well rounded fighters, KOing washed or incomplete fighters does nothing for me, I wanted to see him show that he has developed past his wrestling weakness, and he was taken down with ease by a 40-year old and was on his way to getting son'd in his weakest area. He matches up well with 185 because it's not as grappler top-heavy with the current gen elites.

Last edited:

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
We tried. This started in a different thread where we addressed him and he was absent. And the lack of engagement was confirmed by him, himself, stating that he didn't have time to engage.
Then why not just ignore his threads? That is the best way to get him to stop. I know if I was creating threads and they were being ignored, I would give up.
Another thing you forget are people lurk here that are not members. If I was a lurker and I saw just his thread because I was really interested in Kevin Holland, I would be turned away. And if I joined, I would certainly be afraid to post here.

Noise

Ruido
Captain America advocating for snowflake esque censorship because "feelings." No, Karen – this isn't Sherdog or a some liberal arts college safe space.

Keep it pushing to Bitch City, Arkansas.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Then why not just ignore his threads? That is the best way to get him to stop. I know if I was creating threads and they were being ignored, I would give up.
Another thing you forget are people lurk here that are not members. If I was a lurker and I saw just his thread because I was really interested in Kevin Holland, I would be turned away. And if I joined, I would certainly be afraid to post here.
I didn't ban him. I'm not a mod. And I didn't make it personal. I'm a forum member expressing my opinion. He could have easily handled it differently and stayed here, even continued. Literally no one stopped him.

Poindexter

Staff member
I didn't ban him. I'm not a mod. And I didn't make it personal. I'm a forum member expressing my opinion. He could have easily handled it differently and stayed here, even continued. Literally no one stopped him.
Agreed. He immediately degraded you, the forum, and gave every indication that he didn’t want to be part of this community. What is to defend?

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
I don't disagree he could have handled it better. I guess he just isn't a fan of spam, lol.

Agreed. He immediately degraded you, the forum, and gave every indication that he didn’t want to be part of this community. What is to defend?
He definitely went too far. I will give you that.

Adam Arce

hahahhha all you internet forum losers literally sat there and filled up 6 pages about me. Hysterical. For the record, I came too see the 'feedback' Looking and hoping for legit things to work on. I saw a few, but mostly found out that the dude with the Joe Biden pic can't be objective and would rather attack on all facets to score his little internet forumn victory. I'll continue building a career in the MMA space while you losers check your internet forums. And I saw some ppl couldn't get their internet crawler brains around the 'dozens of hours' comment. If you look at videos on my channel, I often cover the entire career of a given MMA prospect. Khamzat Chimaev for example. I have to do the initial research, scripting, shooting, editing, keyword research. You dummies never did this ONCE your entire life. As a result, that video has 20k views and quickly growing. Now go scour my comment for spelling mistakes like you literal losers will absolutely do. LOL!

Now stop your internal dialoge, stop trying to justify to yourself why your on a 1990's website and re read my last comment. It's slathered in sound logic. I will continue my journey now, thanks for the laughs

strife

I
hahahhha all you internet forum losers literally sat there and filled up 6 pages about me. Hysterical. For the record, I came too see the 'feedback' Looking and hoping for legit things to work on. I saw a few, but mostly found out that the dude with the Joe Biden pic can't be objective and would rather attack on all facets to score his little internet forumn victory. I'll continue building a career in the MMA space while you losers check your internet forums. And I saw some ppl couldn't get their internet crawler brains around the 'dozens of hours' comment. If you look at videos on my channel, I often cover the entire career of a given MMA prospect. Khamzat Chimaev for example. I have to do the initial research, scripting, shooting, editing, keyword research. You dummies never did this ONCE your entire life. As a result, that video has 20k views and quickly growing. Now go scour my comment for spelling mistakes like you literal losers will absolutely do. LOL!

Now stop your internal dialoge, stop trying to justify to yourself why your on a 1990's website and re read my last comment. It's slathered in sound logic. I will continue my journey now, thanks for the laughs
Everyone on this board excelled past the level of your content 10+ years ago, you're right that you're in the wrong place to promote this simple formula and dialog and that you should journey on if that's what you're trying to achieve is more viewship. Ask the MMANuts about it too and they have about your base, doesn't mean their content doesnt suck the taint of Bethe Correia... superiority complexes like yours don't suit newbs, and how could you possibly leave anyways because the flagpost is so lodged up your ass since you got here, so good luck with that, if you're real real nice we might contact freakdog to help you out.

Spoon

There is no Spoon
MMA Pick 'Ems World Champion
You're so right. I like your 90's styled website much better. I'd recommend adding some animated gif dancing hamsters and music that automatically plays in the background though.

Goremire

Site Donor
hahahhha all you internet forum losers literally sat there and filled up 6 pages about me. Hysterical.
In our defence, there was a fair bit to unpack. From your weird, bitchy attacks on long time posters and the platform we use, your frankly unbelievable claims of how much time you invested into your content which is belied by the content itself, to your bizzarely contradictory attitude of unfounded superiority and disdain for us while simultaneously begging for our attention and clicks. It's been a bit of a ride mate.

If 6 pages seems like overkill to you maybe don't be such a fuckwit next time? All of this could have been avoided if you'd left out the smug shot to @Anchorpunch when he made the Spam comment, but no, you couldn't resist could you?

For the record, I came too see the 'feedback' Looking and hoping for legit things to work on. I saw a few, but mostly found out that the dude with the Joe Biden pic can't be objective and would rather attack on all facets to score his little internet forumn victory.
I am just pleased as punch to hear that you returned purely out of a sincere desire to get better at your craft mate. Because honestly it seemed like you were back because you're something of an attention whore, and despite saying you would "go elsewhere" here you are again! It just came across as needy and a bit pathetic so thanks for clarifying.

I'll continue building a career in the MMA space while you losers check your internet forums.
Sounds grand mate. Good luck to you, I'm sure when you're running your own media empire someday and are a household name in the MMA space we'll all be collectively weeping and posting threads about how we should have been more grateful for the nuggets of genius you were kind enough to send our way.

I am a touch confused though. If you're such a big swinging dick in the MMA media world why do you need at max 25-40 more sets of eyes on your content? Seems like a diminishing return for you, especially as this thread will die out soon and even the people viewing your videos just to dunk on you will dry up. Far be it from me, a mere forum crawling peon to suggest this but it seems like your return on investment (time being money to a big time playa like you) is in the negative.

And I saw some ppl couldn't get their internet crawler brains around the 'dozens of hours' comment. If you look at videos on my channel, I often cover the entire career of a given MMA prospect. Khamzat Chimaev for example. I have to do the initial research, scripting, shooting, editing, keyword research. You dummies never did this ONCE your entire life. As a result, that video has 20k views and quickly growing. Now go scour my comment for spelling mistakes like you literal losers will absolutely do. LOL!
I think you are confused about the dozens of hours thing. We collectively understand that making youtube content is a big undertaking, and that whatever the length of a given video you can assume that the preproduction period was significantly longer than that.

What made people laugh was you claiming dozens of hours for that Kevin Holland video. Because it seemed like the entire content could have been ripped from Sherdog and Wikipedia in about 20 minutes.

Also you keep assuming that no one on this forum has ever created content or worked in media before, and that no one here has been involved in covering MMA in a meaningful way. Why are you assuming that? It makes you look stupid bud.

Now, I know you're upset that we didn't all immediately watch you video and shower you in praise, set up an online petition to make you a UFC analyst and demand that you become our Forum King (a position you would gracefully decline, as you are a busy, busy man). And we know that we are mere forum crawling plebs, while you are a content creating powerhouse on a meteoric rise to the top.

But I'll ask again, what do you need us for? Why are you here? No one is going to subscribe to your channel based on your pants-wetting hissy fits so far (sorry, sorry, I'm sure they were you doing 4D online marketing chess that I'm to dumb to understand but that's what it looked like to me and my dumb forum crawling brain).

So the post I'm replying to is gonna be your last, yeah? No other reason for a big shot like you to slum it on this 90's era platform, no?

Man, if there is one thing I love slathered on a comment its logic. See guys, take note of this top shelf literararyshashun that Adam just dropped here. That's why he's on a rocket straight to the tippy top and we're stuck here in 90's forum hell. Look out Jack Slack, here comes Adam! He's dropping knowledge bombs from so many, many different angles!

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Everyone on this board excelled past the level of your content 10+ years ago, you're right that you're in the wrong place to promote this simple formula and dialog and that you should journey on if that's what you're trying to achieve is more viewship. Ask the MMANuts about it too and they have about your base, doesn't mean their content doesnt suck the taint of Bethe Correia... superiority complexes like yours don't suit newbs, and how could you possibly leave anyways because the flagpost is so lodged up your ass since you got here, so good luck with that, if you're real real nice we might contact freakdog to help you out.
MMANuts lmao

Palma

I am chaos

Oh, you a little bitch.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
View attachment 5698

"Certified personal trainer"
"Dozens of hours"

Get bent you fucking dipshit.
jeez that's terrible form. bent forward at the waist, wrong. use your skeletal structure to support your upper body not your lower back. Hand almost head high, what a waist of energy. Energy should be used to propel your body forward not raising arms head high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail
Top Bottom