QAnon Revealed

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
FYI- If you're really high and forget what thread you're in... Man, it's a wild ride from "Huh?" to "The fuck?!" to "Ohhh" to "Oh" to "Ohhhhh" to "Oh fuck."

There was a pause somewhere in there as I zoomed my browser because I'm so high that I can't read small font. During this time, I realize my heart is racing. It's a terrifying thing to realize that you're in the real world and real people believe this shit, all at once.

Last edited:

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
FYI- If you're really high and forget what thread you're in... Man, it's a wild ride from "Huh?" to "The fuck?!" to "Ohhh" to "Oh" to "Ohhhhh" to "Oh fuck."

There was pause somewhere in there as I zoomed my browser because I'm so high that I can't read small font. During this time, I realize my heart is racing. It's a terrifying thing to realize that you're in the real world and real people believe this shit, all at once.
Also

Why do kids break color crayons?

Poindexter

Staff member
Two Independents and the rest Republicans...strange...

Poindexter

Staff member
ADL asks Pelosi, McCarthy to keep QAnon-backing lawmakers off committees
WASHINGTON — The Anti-Defamation League is asking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., to block committee assignments for new members who have supported the far-right QAnon conspiracy movement.

The civil rights group's CEO and national director, Jonathan A. Greenblatt, sent the House leaders a letter urging them "to take note of any members of the 117th Congress who have endorsed, given credence to or intentionally promoted QAnon content, to remove them from the Democratic Caucus and Republican Conference, and to decline to assign them to Congressional committees."

While the letter, obtained by NBC news and dated to last week, didn't name names, Rep.-elect Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., has attracted national attention for having promoted QAnon content.

A spokesman for McCarthy, who as caucus leader oversees Republican committee assignments, didn't immediately respond to an email asking if Greene will be permitted on panels.

The Democratic-led House voted in October to condemn QAnon in a resolution which noted that "many QAnon followers express anti-Semitic views." FBI agents have linked the extremist movement to domestic terrorism threats. Greenblatt said barring QAnon's promoters from committees would send the right message.

"Such a decisive and meaningful action will make clear that the U.S. House of Representatives will not allow division to take hold under the banner of such conspiratorial belief systems," he wrote. "Silence and inaction in the face of such unacceptable conduct allows the conspiracy to grow unchallenged."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom