Obama secures votes to protect Iran nuclear deal (1 Viewer)

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Same here right? Majority vote lost on this one. Even if it won, Obama would have found a way to skirt it and do what he wanted.
It's not about what Obama wants. It's about what the billionaires and corporations who put him in business want.

The church may run Iran. The corporations and banks run America.

Poindexter

Staff member
So up there in Alaska, across the way Russia. You know there is a name for this taking advantage of America. There is a Russian name for that. And it is called 'fortushka.' And that means Obama's window of opportunity. So as Obama leads from behind the skirt of his right-hand man, Valerie Jarrett, then it's up to Congress to close that window. He may propose. You dispose, Congress. You gotta be in it to win it because we want peace. With unapologetic mighty red, white, and blue, will have peace.

Sniggles

ex nihilo

[DOUBLEPOST=1442349478,1442349437][/DOUBLEPOST]
This from the woman who had no idea what the Bush Doctrine was when asked by a reporter while running for vice president. Why do people listen to her? Is it because she's kinda hot for a 50-year-old?
Guys love a hot chick with glasses. Plus there's alot of stupid people. The GOP's entire policy revolves around the ease of propagating and proselytizing stereotypes to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks