• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neo

Misses Karo
I would hate to see how much I would buy if I had that kind of money and had just won the Stanley Cup. Is it going to be a big deal that Seguin is 19 years old?

MBC

I would hate to see how much I would buy if I had that kind of money and had just won the Stanley Cup. Is it going to be a big deal that Seguin is 19 years old?
I am sure they are putting the blinders on when he comes in

Fat Ass

I need Help
Jeff Carter to Columbus for Voracuk a 1st and a 3rd... Good trade for both teams.

I really hope Philly doesnt spend 7 mil per on Bryzgalov... Wait a minute, I hate Philly, so I hope they do!

EDIT: Mike Richards to LA for Simmonds and Schenn

Wow, Major overhaul in Philly, didnt see the Richards deal coming... Those were 2 long term contracts that they got rid of...

neo

Misses Karo
3 big name cornerstone players moved in about 1 hour today

Regher to Buffalo - Pending
Richards to LA - Holy Shit
Carter to Clb - Predictable

Wonder what went down in Philly.....

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Philly's trade (to LA) is questionable given the timing, but mark my words they won it. Didn't really seem like they acted in the present best interests of the club, but Schenn and Simmonds >>>> Richards in the long run.

Intellectual

Breathe Life Into a Stone
Woah! I'm not too sure if this was a good trade for us!

Schenn has tons of potential, and Simmonds had off games, but he's a great player.

This benefits more Flyers than it does for the Kings.

And no diss to Richards, I'm a fan.

neo

Misses Karo
Richards is good for LA, they overpaid, but they had to. Word is Toronto had one or two 1st round picks, Kulemin, and Kadri on the table. Had to snatch up Richards when they could

Intellectual

I'm kinda hoping we trade Smyth as well, even though he's a great addition. If the guy wants to end his career with the Oilers, then let it be, cuz he won't be as motivated to continue playing for the Kings.

neo

Misses Karo
I'm kinda hoping we trade Smyth as well, even though he's a great addition. If the guy wants to end his career with the Oilers, then let it be, cuz he won't be as motivated to continue playing for the Kings.
Flames are more interested in Smyth than the Oilers are, according to someone in the Flames org that I know.

It would be crazy to see Smyth as a Flame, a great "fuck you" to the Oilers

Intellectual

Flames are more interested in Smyth than the Oilers are, according to someone in the Flames org that I know.

It would be crazy to see Smyth as a Flame, a great "fuck you" to the Oilers
I would completely :rofl:

I remember when Kings were looking into Iginla, I hope that's still an option, but highly doubted.

Paytheplayer

Left leg put u 2 cemetery
Richards is good for LA, they overpaid, but they had to. Word is Toronto had one or two 1st round picks, Kulemin, and Kadri on the table. Had to snatch up Richards when they could
I heard Philly was asking Toronto for that, but Burke declined.
I guess he said he was willing to give them Kadri, and offered something else, and Holmgren accepted LA's deal before getting back to him.
I also heard that Burke offered just Kadri and Kulemin so who knows?

And yeah I heard Calgary is offering a little more than the 4th round that the Oilers want for Smyth, but Smyth has a NTC anyways so maybe they just want the Oilers to have to give up more.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Anyone watching the Draft?

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Boooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggg! Nice tribute.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Very nice tribute... Dimson, so are you a legit hockey fan?
I love all sports tbh. My favorite team is the Blues from back when they had Brett Hull. And I am from fucking Florida. I can't explain it. It was also really cool to hear all the Winnipeg fans cheering Let's go Jets.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel