New TV Show Review Thread (1 Viewer)

Clark Kent

I am binge watching the entire series of Psych. Then I think I will move on to the Mentalist, if I can find it streaming somewhere. I love me some fake psychics.
The mentalist is on amazon prime. I love psych and the movie they made after the series. Also there is a second psych movie that is going to be coming out soon.

i love the banter between Shawn and Gus. I really liked Shawn and Lassiter. It was sad what happened to the actor that played him. Glad they are doing the second movie psych lassie come home.
I liked how psych mentioned the mentalist a few times and shawns browser history was usually set at mentalist spoilers.

as for the mentalist I really loved that show too. What I loved about the first 4 seasons is the first episode Patrick got the bad guys to end up getting killed. I didn’t really care for vanpelt that much, she got really annoying.

just watched the Stephen king miniseries the outsider, I thought it was really good. At first I thought it was something else then it turned into a different show.

Last edited:

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Oh for sure. There were times when I was wondering if she would just shut up. But man, I could just mute her and watch her all day, lol.
Robin Tunney is pretty on that show but she was a fucking smoke show back in the day. She got naked in "End of Days" if I'm not mistaken.

Clark Kent

Oh for sure. There were times when I was wondering if she would just shut up. But man, I could just mute her and watch her all day, lol.
I was hoping she would do something after the mentalist but hasn’t done much. She had one movie that she was naked in before mentalist and that was crap. I’ve been waiting for the entire cast to do something new. Cho is on magnum pi and rigsby was on some new show that got cancelled.

have you watched that new show with Shawn in it. A million ways to die or something like that. It’s so weird seeing him play a serious character.

Reactions: Miz

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I was hoping she would do something after the mentalist but hasn’t done much. She had one movie that she was naked in before mentalist and that was crap. I’ve been waiting for the entire cast to do something new. Cho is on magnum pi and rigsby was on some new show that got cancelled.

have you watched that new show with Shawn in it. A million ways to die or something like that. It’s so weird seeing him play a serious character.
Like Jim as Jack Ryan. I don’t watch that but I’m sure it would take me an episode to get Jim out of my mind.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
HBO Max launched today and the first four seasons of Impractical Jokers is on there. So I signed up. Seasons 1-4 are on HBO Max and 7-8 are on the TruTV Apple TV app. I’ll need to find seasons 5-6 when it gets to that point. I love that there are no required ad watching on the HBO Max app. On the trutv app you have to watch commercials.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...

Patrick has been in other shows, but mostly pre-Mentalist. I am not sure of any after. Cho was cool and he did well as the serious, by the books guy.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
I’m so fucking annoyed. HBOMAX isn’t on Roku or Fire yet
I got it on the Apple TV. I browsed the movies list and there wasn’t much there. I don’t know about shows yet. It has Impractical Jokers so until I’m done with that, that’s worth the money right there.

I just started watching Ray Donovan on Showtime Anytime. It’s not bingeable to me yet but I like it two episodes in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties