New MTV Show Shames Kids for White Privilege

Hassquatch

Slayer
Haha...more "bad words" bullshit. Ghetto is racist when it's convenient for whomever is claiming victim, again. Yet, it's used as a positive term to describe something deemed "cool" in an urban sense. Jackassinine.... Going in circles down a fucking drain....

cheeseflosser

I like shelby Steeles take on race relations. I'm not a fan of everything he does but he has a compelling, first-hand grip on things.

Ct_L33T

When has ghetto ever been used to describe something positive? Can you give an example of this "urban sense".

Hassquatch

Slayer
I've heard plenty of people describing a car, clothing, or style as ghetto in the most positive sense. Coming from black, white, hispanic... (urban like some people like country style)

Similar to people describing something as "gangster"

Ct_L33T

I've heard plenty of people describing a car, clothing, or style as ghetto in the most positive sense. Coming from black, white, hispanic... (urban like some people like country style)

Similar to people describing something as "gangster"
We must come from very different places and interact with very different people.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Must. But I've seen/heard it on television numerous times as well.

Anyway, encouraging everyone to tip toe around another fucking word is goddamn backwards.

Last edited:

cheeseflosser

I think a good word to describe most of the folks I know would be exhausted. White, black, Hispanic, and asian all exhausted (I do not know many folks of middle eastern descent and the native Americans I know would not say exhausted describes it properly).

We pretend that all people are equal an d should be respected as such and then shame them for not recognizing differences. We call some privileged then impose "positive discrimination" practices. On and on.

It's exhausting. I'm identified as caucasian which means I'm 1/4 cherokee, 1/2 Hispanic and 1/4 Irish. Draw from that what you will.

cheeseflosser

Yeah.

Working 2 jobs, raising 3 turds, and balancing my own psychosis is tough.

Probably whyy tolerance for whiny bullshit is so low.

TriangleSmoke

Motherfucker of the Century
Site Donor
Haha...more "bad words" bullshit. Ghetto is racist when it's convenient for whomever is claiming victim, again.
You're not wrong, but you're certainly not right.

Ghetto is racist when used in a racial manner, such as "This ghetto-ass hoodrat..."

Ghetto is not racist when used correctly: "The Southside ghetto..."
Oh, and directed by an illegal immigrant to boot...

MTV SHOW PUBLICLY SHAMES WHITE PEOPLE FOR “WHAT THEY’VE DONE IN AMERICA”
MTV will air a show later this month entitled White People which shows young white Americans crying on camera over their “white privilege” and publicly shaming them for “what they’ve done in America”.
No, this is not a joke. The documentary is hosted by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, an illegal immigrant and amnesty activist who has worked for the Washington Post and the Huffington Post.

The trailer for the show, which has been widely criticized by YouTube respondents, features white people expressing angst about how they are desperate not to appear “racist” or “offend people.”

According to Kimberly Ricci, the documentary forces the participants “to internalize what they’ve done in America” – in other words, this a huge exercise in white guilt tripping for public consumption.

An MTV write up of the show also explains how Vargas talks to young Native Americans who feel that European settlers did not ‘save the country’.

“They are the ones who invaded. They are the ones who took,” says Vargas.

In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population?

How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa?

How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white?

How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century?

Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this? No, because that would be racist. But according to MTV and Vargas, subjecting someone to trial by media purely because of their skin color is perfectly acceptable – so long as they are white.

This documentary represents the culmination of years of race-baiting and racial division which is being driven by the mass media and the Obama White House, tensions which have rapidly accelerated since the Ferguson and Baltimore riots.

Responses to the video trailer on YouTube were savage, with the clip receiving twice as many ‘thumbs down’ in comparison to ‘thumbs up’.

“I’m black, even I know this show is straight up racist. Only because it’s stereotyping white people, all white INDIVIDUALS are not like that,” wrote one respondent.

“You want an uncomfortable conversation on race? Let’s talk about violent crime stats shall we? No? I get it, you only want white people to feel uncomfortable,” added another.

“Fuck you MTV, I will NEVER apologize for the skin I was born with, nor will I apologize for being a male, or for being straight,” another respondent asserted.

However, many in the liberal media are celebrating the show, with Kristen Yoonsoo remarking how pleased she is about the fact that, “lots of white people tears lie ahead.”

“It’s always a good time poking fun at white people,” she concludes.

Read more at
LMFAO

You are one miserable fuck, aren't you? I bet you're one of those batshit crazy buffoons who has an underground bunker at his house or is getting ready to build one. Am I wrong?

Haha...more "bad words" bullshit. Ghetto is racist when it's convenient for whomever is claiming victim, again.

Ghetto is racist when used in a racist manner, such as "This ghetto hoodrat..."

0mega1

Ghetto is racist when used in a racist manner, such as "This ghetto hoodrat..."

So is trailer park trash considered racist? This is just like this bullshit the word "thug" is racist. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. If you live in the ghetto and act like a hoodrat; then your ass is a ghetto ass hoodrat. Being black or latino doesnt make you immune for being called what you are.

All this pulling the race card BS is getting tired.

SickNasty

Now that's a tasty burger.
Oh yeah, why don't we stage a scenario where an old white Jew from Frankfurter Judengasse called a neighborhood in Camden a ghetto in front of a bunch of easily offended dickfaces, there'd be so much confusion and offense, offension even, that they would cancel out and the world will be right again.

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
So is trailer park trash considered racist? This is just like this bullshit the word "thug" is racist. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. If you live in the ghetto and act like a hoodrat; then your ass is a ghetto ass hoodrat. Being black or latino doesnt make you immune for being called what you are.

All this pulling the race card BS is getting tired.
Calling a black person a ghetto hoodrat is racist.

Calling any person trailerpark trash is not racist.

And you sir can go eat a dick followed by sucking a fart out of your mother's anal cavity.

0mega1

Calling a black person a ghetto hoodrat is racist. -

Calling any person trailerpark trash is not racist. -

And you sir can go eat a dick followed by sucking a fart out of your mother's anal cavity. -
- So calling a ghetto hoodrat, a ghetto hoodrat, is only racist if they're black? Got it.

- but what if they're black? Because then surely its racist.

maxresdefault.jpg

TriangleSmoke

Site Donor
- So calling a ghetto hoodrat, a ghetto hoodrat, is only racist if they're black? Got it.

- but what if they're black? Because then surely its racist.

View attachment 234
I suppose you make a fair point because depending on what context it's used in may or may not have racial undertones. I mean I like doing ghetto hoodrat stuff with Sundance? I suppose the use of that term in that context isn't racist.

0mega1

I suppose you make a fair point because depending on what context it's used in may or may not have racial undertones. I mean I like doing ghetto hoodrat stuff with Sundance? I suppose the use of that term in that context isn't racist.
Hey, man. I love hoodrats that do hoodrat stuff and if they happen to be ghetto; even better. That just makes the date cheaper ;)

Ct_L33T

How so? I know plenty of white, mexican and black people who are trailerpark trash. Where's the racial undertone? Trailerpark trash is trailerpark trash. It's not a race thing.
The trailer park in Broom county is predominately white, like 95% white. Where I lived, trailer park trash was used interchangeably with white trash by the indian/asian/black/hispanic kids in reference to the impoverished white population. Imo that is a clear case of racial bias/prejudice and many of the inhabitants voiced similar feelings.

It's not the word that's "racist", but it's usage; hence why I say it can cary racial undertones; the same goes for the word "ghetto".

Let me ask you this, is the term "redneck" racist?

cheeseflosser

Very.

I'd say ghetto is interchangeable amongst many races.

Thug.....now that's a whole new discussion that entails an admission of many that they were living the "thug life."

Ahhh...what a wonderful world we live in.

Hassquatch

Slayer
Stop being a pussies about words, flags, and shit being racist. All this shit makes everything worse. The only things that can be truly racist are actions and intentions. Those who harm others cause of their race/appearance/etc, hiring/not hiring, refusing business/service, etc. Look at the fucking divide idiots created with the flag bullshit. And how many altercations occurred cause a bunch of fucking idiots made a big deal about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rammstein's "Deutschland" is the best music video ever.
Ya'll are so lucky today, you don't know how good you have it. I was born in 1932, we were so dumb, we listened to tap dancers on the radio.
Bandcamp is bad for my wallet.
The trick to flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmcgregor
Top Bottom