New features/addons/themes discussion for forum

thumper

Staff member
FYI I will be re-arranging the widgets on the sidebar on the forum home page to show the same things in the same places as the old forum. I'll report when it's done.
Post automatically merged:

test double post

Yippee

OK good enough, I'll be here off and on for a little bit but I'll collapse soon enough

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Thanks! Only request I have is that the new themes don't highlight what you've read or not read by color/bolding. That would be tremendously helpful. Especially for "New Posts"

thumper

Staff member
Thanks! Only request I have is that the new themes don't highlight what you've read or not read by color/bolding. That would be tremendously helpful. Especially for "New Posts"
Which theme are you using? the 'Thumper - Digi' definitely shows highlight icons when new posts are made. the difference is I don't believe the forum itself shows different colored text on the links of 'read' threads

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Yeh, I'm talking about the color or bolding on "read" threads, sorry that was bad communication on my part. Is there a way to bring that back?

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’m a dumb dumb. How/is there a way to play around with the format of how things appear on my page? I’m only am ever on on my smart phone? Any help appreciated. Not sure that makes any sense? The text used to be smaller, I think. I think the recent post thing was easier to find. Thanks.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I’m a dumb dumb. How/is there a way to play around with the format of how things appear on my page? I’m only am ever on on my smart phone? Any help appreciated. Not sure that makes any sense? The text used to be smaller, I think. I think the recent post thing was easier to find. Thanks.
Thumps said he'd move things back to where they were on those widgets. he just needs to sleep first because he's a pussy.

Noise

Ruido
Thanks for the awesome work, thump. Great as always, super appreciate it<3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom