Netflix Streaming: What are You Watching?

ILJO

Site Donor
My top order of shows (currently):
1. Lovecraft Country
2. The Boys
3. Raised by Wolves
4. Fargo (Season 4)
5. Fear the Walking Dead

Two shows that I like more than these:
1. Discovery Season 3!!! (Best show I've watched since Covid)
2. Madalorian Season 2!!! (Best show right before Covid)
@Ninjastix says Lovecraft Country is trash.

Rebuttal?

I'm trying to decide if I should start watching...

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
I only saw two episodes. If it improves after that, fair enough. But I found episode 2 offensively bad. I liked the cast. I didn't care for the Dragon Age story or the race dynamics feeling like they were being handled by the Whites.

If Palma likes it, good for him. Maybe you will too. I'd rather take the same time spent and read pamphlets in a DMV. Without a mask. In Baltimore. On a Sunday.

Bran

The wolf dead.
I only saw two episodes. If it improves after that, fair enough. But I found episode 2 offensively bad. I liked the cast. I didn't care for the Dragon Age story or the race dynamics feeling like they were being handled by the Whites.

If Palma likes it, good for him. Maybe you will too. I'd rather take the same time and read pamphlets in a DMV. Without a mask. In Baltimore. On a Sunday.
Oooh! Ask them what they think of the Wire while you’re there!

Bran

The wolf dead.
My top order of shows (currently):
1. Lovecraft Country
2. The Boys
3. Raised by Wolves
4. Fargo (Season 4)
5. Fear the Walking Dead

Two shows that I like more than these:
1. Discovery Season 3!!! (Best show I've watched since Covid)
2. Madalorian Season 2!!! (Best show right before Covid)
Why are we talking about HBO shit in the Netflix thread?
Because of this goon. Seven shows he lists, and not a goddamned one of them are on Netflix

Palma

I am chaos
@Ninjastix says Lovecraft Country is trash.

Rebuttal?

I'm trying to decide if I should start watching...
Watch Discovery Season 3 then
Post automatically merged:

I watch television shows to be entertained. If there is something about a show that ruins that for me then I don't watch it.

Clark Kent

There’s trash shows that I love and shows that get all kinds of awards and praise that I don’t like, like breaking bad. Great cast, great writing but it just didn’t click for me.

Palma

I am chaos
Because of this goon. Seven shows he lists, and not a goddamned one of them are on Netflix
There’s trash shows that I love and shows that get all kinds of awards and praise that I don’t like, like breaking bad. Great cast, great writing but it just didn’t click for me.
I always thought it was way overrated. I don't think it was the best show on their own network at the time.

ILJO

Site Donor
Turns out the mushrooms were old. Womp womp

So anyway I go the gas station to get some beer, and this old hag won't even let me use the self check out machine, insisting that I come closer to her during the pandemic. Then she asks me for my ID... Now I am very clearly in my 30s, but it's ok because I have a mask and hat on so I'm understanding. I hold up my ID to the plexiglass shit that's there for both of our protection so that she may observe that I was born in the fucking 80s. And what does this bitch do? She says "no, I want to scan it," because she's too fucking lazy to do the math, I can only assume (which if she even bothered to look she would see that I'm very clearly over 21).

So I'm standing there in disbelief as this dumb bitch is reaching her scraggly arm underneath the glass, turning her wrist and reaching upward to where I'm holding my ID up against the glass for her to see.

"I want to scan it" she squaked, again, sounding more like crow than people this time. I kinda held it away from her for a second as she reached uncomfortably under the glass, but I wanted my beer, so I just stood there in disguist as she handled my ID and then gave it back to me.

*Ptooey , or however you write out the sound of spitting in disguist, because that bitch makes me wanna spit

Last edited:

ILJO

Site Donor
I refuse to empathize until I hear her side of the story.
IT'S A FUCKING PANDEMIC!!!

That glass/plastic is there so that we don't have to exchange any kind of bodily anythings. There is no goddamn reason to be touching my ID with your disease ridden hands.

She looks like coronavirus. I swear. If you took one look at her you wouldn't want to hear her side

ILJO

Site Donor
Fuck you I'm mad about my mushrooms.

I mean my friend
Post automatically merged:

Wait, am I the lady? I'm the lady, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom