Mr Robot (1 Viewer)

Sniggles

ex nihilo
How is everyone liking season 2 thus far?

I am enjoying it. I feel it is a little slow though.

The character development is on point. I enjoy how Mr Robot has begun to be accepted by Elliot. I anticipate this will lead to some crazy arc coming up soon.

ILJO

Site Donor
Slow? Was your mind not blown by the last episode?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471854812,1471854576][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it's because nothing else good is on TV right now, but I'm enjoying the shit out of it.

Sniggles

ex nihilo
Slow? Was your mind not blown by the last episode?
[DOUBLEPOST=1471854812,1471854576][/DOUBLEPOST]Maybe it's because nothing else good is on TV right now, but I'm enjoying the shit out of it.
I just watched the last episode before I posted that. It's just like last season, ramping up at the end. I thought it was weird that he had no contact with anyone since he "moved in with his mom". I wonder what he is in for.

I really didn't like that retro episode portion. Reminds me of those silly musical theme episodes in shows that piss me off. I understood what it was there for, just irks me.

Last edited:

Bran

The wolf dead.
Haven't watched the new season at all yet, but I loved season 1 and watched it in one sitting.

ILJO

Site Donor
This shit keeps getting better and better. Every episode I can't wait to find out what happens next...

ILJO

Site Donor
Anybody catch the season finale? I don't really know how to feel about it. Certainly wasn't quite what I was expecting/hoping for....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel