Miz getting banned

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Yeh, the obvious joke is to troll Dim by making this thread. But fuck it. I'm a man of action who believes in freedom, Jeebus, and damnit I believe some people are better. I believe there are those who aren't ginger and there are those who don't belong on this forum. I believe in going full gay, not just joking about it. And I believe we deserve a better community than people who probably think Woodley would have beaten GSP. BAN MIZ

BAN @Miz!!!

Last edited:

GingerPowerBottom

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I believe this place is a healthy outlet for me. I have good friends here and it’s therapy to get these things in my head written down. That said I spend an unholy amount of time here. I’d like to think my recovery thread has been beneficial to some people. I know it’s benefited me. We are all just sick people. Hopefully most of us are trying like hell to get well.

“I don't know much but I know I love you
That may be all I need to know”

GingerPowerBottom

Gingers are harmless, funny, and friendly. Day walkers are whom you should be concerned of.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Ct_L33T

I believe this place is a healthy outlet for me. I have good friends here and it’s therapy to get these things in my head written down. That said I spend an unholy amount of time here. I’d like to think my recovery thread has been beneficial to some people. I know it’s benefited me. We are all just sick people. Hopefully most of us are trying like hell to get well.

“I don't know much but I know I love you
That may be all I need to know”
That's exactly what a beta male would say.

Legalize toxic masculinity

GingerPowerBottom

I am definitely not an alpha male. I’ve wanted to be this before. Now I’m just settling for harmless crazy old man with a man bun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest profile posts

I hate these filthy neutrals Kif. With enemies you know where you stand, but with neutrals? Who knows.

It sickens me.
My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wearelivingart@protonmail

Coming up

Top Bottom