Miss. lawmaker: Leaders 'should be lynched' for taking down Confederate statues (1 Viewer)

Confederate statues

• take em down

• leave em up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trodden

A terrible human being
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...own-confederate-statues/ar-BBBoxjI?li=BBnb7Kz

Miss. lawmaker: Leaders 'should be lynched' for taking down Confederate statues

Karl Oliver, a Republican state representative in Mississippi, last week said leaders in Louisiana who have removed Confederate statues and monuments from public property should be "lynched."

"If the, and I use this term extremely loosely, 'leadership' of Louisiana wishes to, in a Nazi-ish fashion, burn books or destroy historical monuments of OUR HISTORY, they should be LYNCHED! Let it be known, I will do all in my power to prevent this from happening in our State," Oliver wrote in a Saturday Facebook post.

New Orleans last week removed the last of four Confederate statues the city decided earlier this year to bring down. The final statue was of Robert E. Lee, the general who lead the Confederate Army.

Confederate flags and statues have received fresh criticism following the racially motivated 2015 shooting at an African-American church in Charleston, S.C., that killed nine churchgoers.

Oliver called the monuments' removal "heinous and horrific."

"The destruction of these monuments, erected in the loving memory of our family and fellow Southern Americans, is both heinous and horrific."

no irony here

Ct_L33T

Not to mention that to other lawmakers liked his tweet. Imo his tweet should be cause for termination and a charge for conspiracy to commit murder. He's a state representative for fucks sake...

Last edited:

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
Nah, no need to lynch anyone. Just remove him from office and audit him. The best way to hurt the over privileged is to take their money and assests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

Latest profile posts

I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."
RIP Ennio Morricone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks