Mirko Cro Cop reports stroke after Bellator 216, retires from MMA

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Less than two weeks after avenging a loss to Roy Nelson in Bellator, former PRIDE grand prix champion Mirko Cro Cop has announced his retirement. In a recent appearance on the Croatian network Nova TV, Cro Cop, 44, said he’s no longer able to compete after being hospitalized due to a stroke. “It’s over,” he said. “I hope I’m not going to cry, but it’s the inevitable retirement.” Cro Cop today posted a picture from a hospital showing a wrist braclet that said “Department of Epilepsy” with a sad emoji caption. On his official Facebook page, Cro Cop posted a picture with the caption “a sad goodbye.” Multiple requests to Bellator went unanswered, and MMAjunkie wasn’t immediately able to reach Cro Cop directly. Although details of Cro Cop’s condition aren’t completely clear, he indicated he suffered a neck injury two or three months ago and may have had a seizure prior to the fight with Nelson.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Mirko seems like he’d be a cool guy to hang out with.

Miz

How many bouncers would it take to subdue a prime Cro Cop? I’m talking just normal bouncers at a club. They’d probably run after the first one was decapitated.

Miz

Sak, if steroids were bad for you then how can the terminator still be so kick ass at 72?

Reactions: S=E

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Sak, if steroids were bad for you then how can the terminator still be so kick ass at 72?
I dunno. But someone here is sure being emo about their man crush Mirko. Dude is roided out of his gills right now. More power to him. He looks great. I'm sure he feels great too.

Reactions: Miz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom