Me getting banned

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
A dipshit who started as a left-wing, borderline communist conspiracy theorist (think "Bush did 9/11") before the all the anti-SJW, "rekt feminist" stuff started bubbling up online. He fell down that rabbit hole (because he was an easily-manipulated, weak-minded bitch) and went full reactionary right-winger. People already mentioned the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook shit he brought here, but by the time he left he was way beyond that. By that point, he had fallen into the EU/Muslim immigration fearmongering and was casually remarking about starting a new crusade to wipe out the Middle East. It was the sort of shit you'd expect to see on 8chan (or whatever it's called now).

Good fucking riddance.
At one point it was almost incel type angry

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
For all the covid concern around here (BC).. more people have died in BC from drug toxicity or overdoses in BC since March 2020 than have from covid.
Suicide numbers in Japan are far outnumbering covid deaths.

Palma

I am chaos
Suicide numbers in Japan are far outnumbering covid deaths.
They’ve done an incredible job with COVID and only have 1,900 deaths. And they historically have had the highest suicide rate. They had 20k last year and are up to 17k this year. In 2003 they had 34k.
I think their high suicide rate vs their low Covid mortality rate had more to do with how successful they’ve been with dealing with the pandemic more than how it had affected them culturally.

it’s kinda more a click bate news title than people really looking at how things are.

Palma

I am chaos
Coronavirus is only in 12th place around thre world.
That’s pretty crazy when you think about the measures the world has taken to avoid deaths from Covid. Image how many people would have died if the world just pretended that it would go away on it’s own.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
I’ll absolutely find the posts again later. Last time I did though my posts were edited or deleted and was told the forum didn’t need that kind of attention or whatever
[
Really one of the kids edited or deleted your post bringing this shit to light? Interesting and surprising

Poindexter

Staff member
Really one of the kids edited or deleted your post bringing this shit to light? Interesting and surprising
I'd like to see what this is referring to as I have no recollection of this whatsoever. The suggestion that we allow posting of pedophilic material is a very serious accusation. If that was the case, the very existence of the forum would be significantly jeopardized.

Poindexter

Staff member
Agreeing with him editing my posts which you just admitted to. But two posts ago said you have no recollection of
Your suggestion that defending pedophilia is allowed here, that is what I have no recollection of, and as a accusation against the moderation here is bullshit. The analogy between someone posting misinformation consistently and someone defending pedophiles doesn't ring true from my experience of the forum. Is Freak going around posting that he loves pedophilia?

Poindexter

Staff member
I didn't edit your posts. I don't know the full context. But again, although we do get pretty dark in terms of humor here, the idea that a poster can go around seriously advocating for pedophilia is not true and would not be allowed.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Freak defended it
I posted about it
My posts were edited saying it belongs in a PM
Can you please just provide the full context of your claim already?

The only thing I was able to find was a conversation where Freak said Nazi’s are/were worse than pedophiles. If that’s considered a “defense,” then I’m not sure you are making the point you think you are making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billy21717
Top Bottom