Me getting banned

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Rub it in why don't you.... lucky... Says the guy from Illinois.

Seriously though that's fucked up, herion/fentanyl OD's?
Yeah heroin/fentanyl mostly but with the USA Canada land border closed... most hard drugs are currently tainted as dealers try to stretch their shit out.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
Who in the cinnamon toasted fuck, is Sniggles?
A dipshit who started as a left-wing, borderline communist conspiracy theorist (think "Bush did 9/11") before the all the anti-SJW, "rekt feminist" stuff started bubbling up online. He fell down that rabbit hole (because he was an easily-manipulated, weak-minded bitch) and went full reactionary right-winger. People already mentioned the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook shit he brought here, but by the time he left he was way beyond that. By that point, he had fallen into the EU/Muslim immigration fearmongering and was casually remarking about starting a new crusade to wipe out the Middle East. It was the sort of shit you'd expect to see on 8chan (or whatever it's called now).

Good fucking riddance.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
A dipshit who started as a left-wing, borderline communist conspiracy theorist (think "Bush did 9/11") before the all the anti-SJW, "rekt feminist" stuff started bubbling up online. He fell down that rabbit hole (because he was an easily-manipulated, weak-minded bitch) and went full reactionary right-winger. People already mentioned the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook shit he brought here, but by the time he left he was way beyond that. By that point, he had fallen into the EU/Muslim immigration fearmongering and was casually remarking about starting a new crusade to wipe out the Middle East. It was the sort of shit you'd expect to see on 8chan (or whatever it's called now).

Good fucking riddance.
At one point it was almost incel type angry

Palma

I am chaos
Suicide numbers in Japan are far outnumbering covid deaths.
They’ve done an incredible job with COVID and only have 1,900 deaths. And they historically have had the highest suicide rate. They had 20k last year and are up to 17k this year. In 2003 they had 34k.
I think their high suicide rate vs their low Covid mortality rate had more to do with how successful they’ve been with dealing with the pandemic more than how it had affected them culturally.

it’s kinda more a click bate news title than people really looking at how things are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

You'll be the hero of the neighbourhood,
Nobody knows that you've left for good.
You're in the army now.
foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom