Me getting banned

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
This is bull shit @Poindexter

If you post disinformation again and/or QAnon conspiracy theories you will be banned. If you persist you will be permanently removed.

I know youy have a hard on for negging me but this is gone too far. You are letting your power go to your head. You need to get over yourself.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion

If you post disinformation again and/or QAnon conspiracy theories you will be banned. If you persist you will be permanently removed.

I know youy have a hard on for negging me but this is gone too far. You are letting your power go to your head. You need to get over yourself.
Go to the study that Fauci co-authored and find the part where he attributes bacterial pathogens from the 1918 influenza pandemic to mask wearing. Fuck it, find the words 'mask' or 'face covering' anywhere in it. Go on little buddy, off you go!

When you fail to find it, do the following:

1) Delete the meme.
2) Delete your 'poor me, Poin is being mean to me!' thread because that shit is embarrassing and,
3) Ask yourself how you got into this mess. Ask yourself why someone would create a meme that lied to you. Ask yourself who would gain from that, and what would they gain. Ask yourself why you were so quick to believe it.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor

Honest question: Why shouldn't there be a penalty for posting false propaganda? The disinformation that you attempted to spread is both dangerous and against the spirit of the forum, which is honesty in discussion.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
Honest question: Why shouldn't there be a penalty for posting false propaganda? The disinformation that you attempted to spread is both dangerous and against the spirit of the forum, which is honesty in discussion.
I posted nothing with ill will or with the intent to deceive. They said it was Qanon but I don't see anything that says that. I have posted tweets in here that talk about common sense ways to handle the coronavirus but everyone shits on it. Because that is how it works here. You post anything that doesn't agree with the heard, you get shit on. I personally talk to people affected by thre coronavirus every single day. I know what this virus has done to people. Probably more than anyone on this board. I know the real impact of people who are in charge of this country telling people they can no longer work. Telling them they can no longer make money to support their family. I see it every single day. It is literally my life. So don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to the impact of this virus.

Ct_L33T

Isn't this the exact same thing that got Sniggles banned? He was spreading Alex Jones Sandy Hook paid crisis actor theories religiously for a few weeks.

How is that different than spreading lies about a pandemic?

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I posted nothing with ill will or with the intent to deceive. They said it was Qanon but I don't see anything that says that. I have posted tweets in here that talk about common sense ways to handle the coronavirus but everyone shits on it. Because that is how it works here. You post anything that doesn't agree with the heard, you get shit on. I personally talk to people affected by thre coronavirus every single day. I know what this virus has done to people. Probably more than anyone on this board. I know the real impact of people who are in charge of this country telling people they can no longer work. Telling them they can no longer make money to support their family. I see it every single day. It is literally my life. So don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about when it comes to the impact of this virus.
Fortunately for your feelings a simple solution has been presented...
Go to the study that Fauci co-authored and find the part where he attributes bacterial pathogens from the 1918 influenza pandemic to mask wearing. Fuck it, find the words 'mask' or 'face covering' anywhere in it. Go on little buddy, off you go!

When you fail to find it, do the following:

1) Delete the meme.
2) Delete your 'poor me, Poin is being mean to me!' thread because that shit is embarrassing and,
3) Ask yourself how you got into this mess. Ask yourself why someone would create a meme that lied to you. Ask yourself who would gain from that, and what would they gain. Ask yourself why you were so quick to believe it.

Ct_L33T

A former poster. Very conspiracy theory oriented. Made lots of posts about government mind control via flouride in the water, eventually moved to juicier stories about staged school shootings.

Other then that, he was cool.

I wish Dim would take a more entertaining approach to trolling. Whining like a bitch about internet bullying isn't very memorable . Do a kickflip or something.

Last edited:

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
I hope my tone didn't seem combative. I'm honestly suggesting an outcome you disagree with, but I mean it as a rule. not as a personal attack on you. I think you're a good guy who believes some things that need to be challenged. But I'm confused by your post. Do you agree that what you posted, that Fauci attributed deaths to masks, is a known and demonstrably false conspiracy theory?

I ask because my logic stems from that. I believe someone who posts demonstrably false information, repeatedly, in a non-fun thread should face potential consequences. In my opinion, the person should be blocked from posting in that thread for a period of days. But I disagree in banning people from the site unless this behavior was inappropriately leaking into other threads as well.

Moreover, I believe we have strong community policing. I don't think people would sit by if mods were abusing their power. But part of that is a thread like this where someone has an informal adjudication of sorts. Maybe you'll be the inspiration to consider alternative bans like thread-specific bans...
Post automatically merged:

Isn't this the exact same thing that got Sniggles banned? He was spreading Alex Jones Sandy Hook paid crisis actor theories religiously for a few weeks.

How is that different than spreading lies about a pandemic?
No idea about Sniggles, that was before I came to these parts. And can we stop calling it a pandemic? Pandemic sounds serious. Sounds like I should do something. Makes my freedom itch.

But I'm reminded of an office setting where one coworker desperately needed rules to be defined when no one else did. Wait, that might have been me.

My view is Dim is on the wrong side of a social asskicking and doesn't understand it. And, in that sense, it's fucking hilarious. But it's a particular kind of humor.

Last edited:

Ct_L33T

I hope my tone didn't seem combative. I'm honestly suggesting an outcome you disagree with, but I mean it as a rule. not as a personal attack on you. I think you're a good guy who believes some things that need to be challenged. But I'm confused by your post. Do you agree that what you posted, that Fauci attributed deaths to masks, is a known and demonstrably false conspiracy theory?

I ask because my logic stems from that. I believe someone who posts demonstrably false information, repeatedly, in a non-fun thread should face potential consequences. In my opinion, the person should be blocked from posting in that thread for a period of days. But I disagree in banning people from the site unless this behavior was inappropriately leaking into other threads as well.

Moreover, I believe we have strong community policing. I don't think people would sit by if mods were abusing their power. But part of that is a thread like this where someone has an informal adjudication of sorts. Maybe you'll be the inspiration to consider alternative bans like thread-specific bans...
Post automatically merged:

No idea about Sniggles, that was before I came to these parts. And can we stop calling it a pandemic? Pandemic sounds serious. Sounds like I should do something. Makes my freedom itch.

But I'm reminded of an office setting where one coworker desperately needed rules to be defined when no one else did. Wait, that might have been me.

My view is Dim is on the wrong side of a social asskicking and doesn't understand it. And, in that sense, it's fucking hilarious. But it's a particular kind of humor.
He knows exactly what he's doing here and understands why we react this way. He thrives on ruffling feathers, getting a reaction, and playing his games. He straight up admitted that this is exactly what he does on Facebook.

Like I said, I just wish he would stop whining like a bitch. Find a more creative way of diffusing the heat. Trolling is an art.

Dimson

Your tears don't fall...
He knows exactly what he's doing here and understands why we react this way. He thrives on ruffling feathers, getting a reaction, and playing his games. He straight up admitted that this is exactly what he does on Facebook.

Like I said, I just wish he would stop whining like a bitch. Find a more crestive way of diffusing the heat. Trolling is an art.
I am not trolling. I believe what I believe and if you think I am trolling than so be it.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Notice how he continues to ignore the pushback against his objectively false claim that Dr. Fauci attributed 1918 flu deaths to mask-wearing. No accountability. Fuck this guy. He is not a good person.

And just for the record, this entire forum exists because of the abuse of power exhibited by mods at another site. The claim that @Poindexter, a founding member, is somehow exhibiting that same behavior is comical.

Ct_L33T

Notice how he continues to ignore the pushback against his objectively false claim that Dr. Fauci attributed 1918 flu deaths to mask-wearing. No accountability. Fuck this guy. He is not a good person.

And just for the record, this entire forum exists because of the abuse of power exhibited by mods at another site. The claim that @Poindexter, a founding member, is somehow exhibiting that same behavior is comical.
Die a hero, or live long enough the see yourself disappoint your parents.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor

That genuinely bugs me. It's annoying to try and engage someone just to have them run away.

I don't know the story about news but the mods are so un-power-hungry that I honestly can't say who they all are. I only know about Poindexter because @Trodden writes gay haikus about him.

Cat--Smasher

Putting the stamp on kids
Staff member
Rub it in why don't you.... lucky... Says the guy from Illinois.

Seriously though that's fucked up, herion/fentanyl OD's?
Yeah heroin/fentanyl mostly but with the USA Canada land border closed... most hard drugs are currently tainted as dealers try to stretch their shit out.

unforgivn

Nunquam Fidelis
Who in the cinnamon toasted fuck, is Sniggles?
A dipshit who started as a left-wing, borderline communist conspiracy theorist (think "Bush did 9/11") before the all the anti-SJW, "rekt feminist" stuff started bubbling up online. He fell down that rabbit hole (because he was an easily-manipulated, weak-minded bitch) and went full reactionary right-winger. People already mentioned the Alex Jones/Sandy Hook shit he brought here, but by the time he left he was way beyond that. By that point, he had fallen into the EU/Muslim immigration fearmongering and was casually remarking about starting a new crusade to wipe out the Middle East. It was the sort of shit you'd expect to see on 8chan (or whatever it's called now).

Good fucking riddance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

My heart is made out of gold
I'm feeling unstoppable
Nothing can stand in my waaaaAAAaaaayyy
Miz
Two weeks down of my new job. Glad it’s Friday. Hope all you guys are well.
Life a fucking bitch but this bitch ain't divorcin' me
This 240hz monitor is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james101
Top Bottom