McGregor's Future *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Kevo, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

So you’ve reached out to the mods, but not once have I ever been reprimanded for my behavior. Do you ever wonder if that means they think you’re a psychopath who might not be on the right side of these altercations after all?

rivethead likes this.
  2. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

My comments were wrong based on info I felt was accurate at the time and I’ve since on numerous occasions stated I was wrong. Not once have you ever admitted to being a cunt.

3. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

Whoa for real? lol

rivethead likes this.
  4. FrankieButNotEdgar

Not exactly. I said if someone was bashing my head into concrete, I would consider shooting them as self defense. Then Zimmerman revealed he was in fact a piece of shit and I admitted I was wrong about him trying to do what he felt was the right thing.

5. Afro

Okay but how in the fuck at any point did you think that this kid confronted Zimmerman and started bashing his head into the concrete?

It also fascinates me that Zimmerman had to reveal he was a piece of shit before you could change your mind...

rivethead likes this.
  6. FrankieButNotEdgar

It’s been years since that happened but I remember when the story first came out that Zimmerman believed he was doing the right thing following him. I don’t remember saying Martin confronted him or not. I know they got into a fight and he was bashing Zimmermans head into the concrete and I thought, at first, that it was self defense. But then Zimmerman showed time and again after that, that he was a piece of shit. I admitted multiple times I was wrong. I never used the words he got what was coming to him I don’t believe. He’s exaggerating that for drama sake. Either way, I was wrong totally in that case.
    --- Post Added -- Oct 22, 2019, ---
    There are people that do things out of what they believe is the right thing that has bad consequences. I’ve been followed and I’ve had the cops called on me for walking through a neighborhood that the neighbors didn’t think I belonged in. I figured Zimmerman was nosy as shit but I didn’t take him as a stalker or murderer. I changed my mind on that after his pattern of behavior after the fact.

Also, I had something happen in my life about 3 years ago that changed my outlook on a whole host of shit that I won’t elaborate on but we are shaped by life experience and this one changed my outlook on a bunch of stuff.

7. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

I also want to add that I've added him to my ignore list numerous times and always take him off because I actually like Nebraska when he isnt being how he is to me which he always shrugs off like it's my fault somehow. He refuses to ever remotely attempt to see my side of things. And again, this community is really small and I hate shutting out voices from it because it limits my interactions but enough is enough.

8. Afro

I'm starting to see why you thought Walter White was good all along

9. FrankieButNotEdgar

That’s a tv show. People root for the Punisher. Doesn’t mean they would advocate for a vigilante slaughtering hundreds of bad guys in real life.

10. S=E

Well....... it's not the worst idea I've heard today.

11. Afro

No I am saying your perception of right and wrong....

12. Nebraska

There was no exaggeration because I never said you used those words. I said you argued that position, which is true:

rivethead likes this.
  13. FrankieButNotEdgar

Yea and no where did I say he got what was coming to him. I also admitted I was wrong.

Also having an opinion about someone else’s actions is a bit different than treating another person like shit just because you can. You routinely go out of your way to treat people like shit and it’s unnecessary. You’re a smart guy. You have to know these things.

14. Afro

Yeah but it sounds like you only admitted you were wrong because new info came to light, but still, given the information you already had, you should have been able to see that Zimmeran was a piece of shit in the wrong. It is a bit wild to me that you think it's okay for a grown adult to follow a kid just because he "thinks" he's suspicious and that the KID isn't allowed to feel threatened and react to that feeling, but it's okay for the adult to according to your post.

rivethead likes this.
  15. FrankieButNotEdgar

I don’t find it unusual for someone to consider someone else suspicious. It happened to me, on multiple occasions when I dated a girl in an affluent neighborhood and I was poor white trash. And you’re using the term kid a little loosely. I had a gun pulled on me by a 13 year old. A lot of people consider teenagers to be amongst the most dangerous group of people in society.

In this particular case, I was wrong about the particulars and there’s other way for me to say that.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  16. disposableassassin

disposableassassin Mutatis Mutandis Site Donor

NOW this thread is going somewhere!

17. Nebraska

Come on, man. We have the receipts.
    I’m not even in the top five of biggest assholes on this forum. And I didn’t go out of my way to treat anyone badly. Sak was flipping out on Miz, and I chimed in.

Virtualpurple and rivethead like this.
  18. S=E

So uhhhhhh guys, how about Conor raping those chicks?

19. Afro

Using the term kid a little loosely? He was 16 years old, he was a fucking kid. He also didn't pull a gun on Zimmerman.... I also don't care if it happened to you, what is that supposed to mean? Because someone found YOU suspicious it's okay to find others as well? Also doesn't make the person that found you suspicious right either.

rivethead and Noise like this.
  20. Nebraska

Just trying to give you your money’s worth. GSP threads = cereal. Conor threads = keyboard riots.

Trodden, Kevo and disposableassassin like this.