McGregor's Future *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
It's the internet, he's allowed to be a cunt.
Just think, on the internet you can choose to be anything or anyone you want. A multi millionaire with turrets? Have at it. So out of the endless possibilities, he chooses to be a cunt to someone. There's like what, 14 of us on here? So for 5 years he's just gonna be a cunt. If this was the real world, no one would put up with that. But alas, the power of the keyboard. Maybe he's bullied at home? Maybe he's picked on at work? And wants to bring that energy here and be a cunt. Who knows man.

Afro

The Autumn Wind is a Raider
Just think, on the internet you can choose to be anything or anyone you want. A multi millionaire with turrets? Have at it. So out of the endless possibilities, he chooses to be a cunt to someone. There's like what, 14 of us on here? So for 5 years he's just gonna be a cunt. If this was the real world, no one would put up with that. But alas, the power of the keyboard. Maybe he's bullied at home? Maybe he's picked on at work? And wants to bring that energy here and be a cunt. Who knows man.
Texts on a screen. It's just as easy for him to be a cunt as it is for you to ignore him, yet you choose not to ignore. So no sympathy rewarded.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Texts on a screen. It's just as easy for him to be a cunt as it is for you to ignore him, yet you choose not to ignore. So no sympathy rewarded.
I've put him on the ignore list. Before I spoke with him in private, I've reached out to the mod team on numerous occasions. It's not like I haven't taken steps to remedy the situation. So now he's on the ignore list. I'm not asking for your sympathy BTW. It just sucks he's decided years ago to be a cunt to someone in a small community like this.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I've put him on the ignore list. Before I spoke with him in private, I've reached out to the mod team on numerous occasions. It's not like I haven't taken steps to remedy the situation. So now he's on the ignore list. I'm not asking for your sympathy BTW. It just sucks he's decided years ago to be a cunt to someone in a small community like this.
So you’ve reached out to the mods, but not once have I ever been reprimanded for my behavior. Do you ever wonder if that means they think you’re a psychopath who might not be on the right side of these altercations after all?

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Life advice from the man who passionately argued that Trayvon Martin got what he deserved. Go fuck every inch of yourself, Coy. Seriously.
My comments were wrong based on info I felt was accurate at the time and I’ve since on numerous occasions stated I was wrong. Not once have you ever admitted to being a cunt.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Whoa for real? lol
Not exactly. I said if someone was bashing my head into concrete, I would consider shooting them as self defense. Then Zimmerman revealed he was in fact a piece of shit and I admitted I was wrong about him trying to do what he felt was the right thing.

Afro

Not exactly. I said if someone was bashing my head into concrete, I would consider shooting them as self defense. Then Zimmerman revealed he was in fact a piece of shit and I admitted I was wrong about him trying to do what he felt was the right thing.
Okay but how in the fuck at any point did you think that this kid confronted Zimmerman and started bashing his head into the concrete?

It also fascinates me that Zimmerman had to reveal he was a piece of shit before you could change your mind...

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Okay but how in the fuck at any point did you think that this kid confronted Zimmerman and started bashing his head into the concrete?
It’s been years since that happened but I remember when the story first came out that Zimmerman believed he was doing the right thing following him. I don’t remember saying Martin confronted him or not. I know they got into a fight and he was bashing Zimmermans head into the concrete and I thought, at first, that it was self defense. But then Zimmerman showed time and again after that, that he was a piece of shit. I admitted multiple times I was wrong. I never used the words he got what was coming to him I don’t believe. He’s exaggerating that for drama sake. Either way, I was wrong totally in that case.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571764987,1571764616][/DOUBLEPOST]
It also fascinates me that Zimmerman had to reveal he was a piece of shit before you could change your mind...
There are people that do things out of what they believe is the right thing that has bad consequences. I’ve been followed and I’ve had the cops called on me for walking through a neighborhood that the neighbors didn’t think I belonged in. I figured Zimmerman was nosy as shit but I didn’t take him as a stalker or murderer. I changed my mind on that after his pattern of behavior after the fact.

Also, I had something happen in my life about 3 years ago that changed my outlook on a whole host of shit that I won’t elaborate on but we are shaped by life experience and this one changed my outlook on a bunch of stuff.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
I also want to add that I've added him to my ignore list numerous times and always take him off because I actually like Nebraska when he isnt being how he is to me which he always shrugs off like it's my fault somehow. He refuses to ever remotely attempt to see my side of things. And again, this community is really small and I hate shutting out voices from it because it limits my interactions but enough is enough.

Afro

It’s been years since that happened but I remember when the story first came out that Zimmerman believed he was doing the right thing following him. I don’t remember saying Martin confronted him or not. I know they got into a fight and he was bashing Zimmermans head into the concrete and I thought, at first, that it was self defense. But then Zimmerman showed time and again after that, that he was a piece of shit. I admitted multiple times I was wrong. I never used the words he got what was coming to him I don’t believe. He’s exaggerating that for drama sake. Either way, I was wrong totally in that case.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571764987,1571764616][/DOUBLEPOST]

There are people that do things out of what they believe is the right thing that has bad consequences. I’ve been followed and I’ve had the cops called on me for walking through a neighborhood that the neighbors didn’t think I belonged in. I figured Zimmerman was nosy as shit but I didn’t take him as a stalker or murderer. I changed my mind on that after his pattern of behavior after the fact.

Also, I had something happen in my life about 3 years ago that changed my outlook on a whole host of shit that I won’t elaborate on but we are shaped by life experience and this one changed my outlook on a bunch of stuff.
I'm starting to see why you thought Walter White was good all along

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
I never used the words he got what was coming to him I don’t believe. He’s exaggerating that for drama sake. Either way, I was wrong totally in that case.
There was no exaggeration because I never said you used those words. I said you argued that position, which is true:
He's a tubby Hispanic man with no physical capabilities. Martin bragged about how good he is at fighting in texts to his friends. 40 pounds is nothing. I've got about 70 pounds on my 20 year old cousin and he'd whip the dog shit out of me if we fought.
Being followed doesn't give you the right to hit someone. Yea he's stupid for doing it, but when you wanna talk about rights, no one has the right to assault another person. Now, you wanna talk about that "right." Martin apparently exercised his "right" to hit Zimmerman because Zimmerman exercised his "right" to keep eye contact on someone he felt was suspicious in his neighborhood. I think its a horrible misunderstanding but not a murder.

And speaking of self defense, whether you start a fight or not, you still have the right to defend yourself if it escalates to the point where your life is in danger.

People act as if Zimmerman was out prowling with his gun playing cop. Most gun owners I now are always carrying, whether its in their own neighborhood or at a grocery store. Bad shit can happen anywhere so if someone carries for self defense, its of no surprise that its on his person.

Was the situation avoidable? Probably. But if there were break ins in the neighborhood and you see someone you feel is suspicious in your neighborhood, you may feel the need to keep an eye on that person until the cops arrive. Not every one is resolved to wait until some terrible crime happens before they put a foot forward to look out for their neighbors.
Isn't it possible that Trayvon Martin is exactly who Zimmermans camp says he was and did exactly what they said he did? So far the testimony in court from the closest eyewitness to the events supports Zimmerman, not the prosecution.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Yea and no where did I say he got what was coming to him. I also admitted I was wrong.

Also having an opinion about someone else’s actions is a bit different than treating another person like shit just because you can. You routinely go out of your way to treat people like shit and it’s unnecessary. You’re a smart guy. You have to know these things.

Afro

Yea and no where did I say he got what was coming to him. I also admitted I was wrong.

Also having an opinion about someone else’s actions is a bit different than treating another person like shit just because you can. You routinely go out of your way to treat people like shit and it’s unnecessary. You’re a smart guy. You have to know these things.
Yeah but it sounds like you only admitted you were wrong because new info came to light, but still, given the information you already had, you should have been able to see that Zimmeran was a piece of shit in the wrong. It is a bit wild to me that you think it's okay for a grown adult to follow a kid just because he "thinks" he's suspicious and that the KID isn't allowed to feel threatened and react to that feeling, but it's okay for the adult to according to your post.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Yeah but it sounds like you only admitted you were wrong because new info came to light, but still, given the information you already had, you should have been able to see that Zimmeran was a piece of shit in the wrong. It is a bit wild to me that you think it's okay for a grown adult to follow a kid just because he "thinks" he's suspicious and that the KID isn't allowed to feel threatened and react to that feeling, but it's okay for the adult to according to your post.
I don’t find it unusual for someone to consider someone else suspicious. It happened to me, on multiple occasions when I dated a girl in an affluent neighborhood and I was poor white trash. And you’re using the term kid a little loosely. I had a gun pulled on me by a 13 year old. A lot of people consider teenagers to be amongst the most dangerous group of people in society.

In this particular case, I was wrong about the particulars and there’s other way for me to say that.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties