McGregor's Future *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Untitled.png

This is just a test. I'll bet anyone 20 bucks PayPal that this ignored cunt loves me so fucking much that he's talking either to me or about me knowing his goofy dumb username ass is blocked. Anyone want to take that bet? Because this is what kind of stalker he is.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
1. “Get blocked forever” = 13 hours.
2. We can’t see either of those images.
I’ve left the forum for forever multiple times. Just ask Kano! Then I did 200 pushups and forgot about it. I’m on 125 right now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1571755554,1571755465][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 4018

This is just a test. I'll bet anyone 20 bucks PayPal that this ignored cunt loves me so fucking much that he's talking either to me or about me knowing his goofy dumb username ass is blocked. Anyone want to take that bet? Because this is what kind of stalker he is.
He was talking to me. You owe me 20.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571755673][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2019-10-22_9-47-44.jpeg

Reactions: S=E

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
View attachment 4018

You addressed me first, genius. And I can still see everything you post, so how am I supposed to know that you actually have me on ignore?

You are truly unhinged. A few days offline would probably do you some good.

Also, why do you have three separate windows open for the same site?

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
View attachment 4018

You addressed me first, genius. And I can still see everything you post, so how am I supposed to know that you actually have me on ignore?

You are truly unhinged. A few days offline would probably do you some good.

Also, why do you have three separate windows open for the same site?
You two are totally doing that whole, 'I'm not talking to him, tell him what I said' stuff and it's so fucking cute.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I’m not the pc police but as a 13 year veteran of helping educate people with various disabilities I would like to tell you guys that using the word retard in public is not very 2019. Now I wouldn’t use it at all, but what you do with your “bros” is your business, but in public the word retard would be hurtful to some people. In fact it could just be down right mean. Of course a person with an intellectual disability probably wouldn’t even notice, but that’s not the point. It’s how you treat a human being. Everyone deserves dignity. Just my two cents. Doesn’t matter on here, but when you’re out at the Home Depot calling your child a retard for spilling they’re gummy bears then you look dumb.
End rant. Not directed at anyone. Just saw the above video said retard and maybe some people don’t know retard could be offensive to some. We don’t even say retard when dealing with disabilities anymore. It would be intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties