McGregor's Future *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
the part i still don't get is that Sak thinks Miz is taking exception to what he's posting as though Sak is taking that side.

Unless I'm mistaken Miz was taking issue with McRapy, not him.

What do I know though?
I did. I don’t think I really meant it at Sak. I just, It would be like posting something cool like “Bill Cosby invents new way to eat pudding.” I was just saying it as Conor doesn’t deserve it. I don’t think I was throwing shade, but I guess I was. I apologized. Not for the intent. I think it’s dumb to give Conor props at this juncture, and that’s my opinion. I apologized because I was wrong to attack Sakara (even though I don’t think I directly meant to, but I’m unsure now, it’s been a long day/month/year, and I’m not going back and rereading this Conor thread.). I’m moving on and I’m putting out my soulless ginger arms to hug all you...
Again these Conor threads do nothing but cause problems. Holy fuck. I’m powerless...Time to feed the dogs and get ready for bed!

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
No but you piled on.
Who cares? It was a horseshit PR piece and @Miz identified it as such. Also, Sak was being pretty loose with the truth when he claimed that he posts news about Conor whether it is good or bad. He’s the same one who posted an Instagram photo of Conor petting a crippled kid in the bus thread and claimed that the guy in Miami should have just licked McGregor’s boot and moved on with his life after Conor stole his phone and stomped the shit out of it right in front of him.

This forum snuffs out bullshit better than any around, and that’s all @Miz was doing before the feelings got involved.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
Who cares? It was a horseshit PR piece and @Miz identified it as such. Also, Sak was being pretty loose with the truth when he claimed that he posts news about Conor whether it is good or bad. He’s the same one who posted an Instagram photo of Conor petting a crippled kid in the bus thread and claimed that the guy in Miami should have just licked McGregor’s boot and moved on with his life after Conor stole his phone and stomped the shit out of it right in front of him.

This forum snuffs out bullshit better than any around, and that’s all @Miz was doing before the feelings got involved.
Whatever you wanna say to justify to yourself how you treat people. Cool man. Do you.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor

Loose with the truth? A whole 2 incidents of posting not anti Cpnor news? Fuck you, you piece of shit. You low life scum bag. It's all you are. All you'll ever fucking be. A fucking scared little boy who hides on a message board behind a dopey ass username. Get blocked for ever. I'm so tired of your bullshit. Eat my dick bitch.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571709326,1571709268][/DOUBLEPOST]Now that that cunt is blocked and out of the way, it feels soooooooo much better. Idiotic cunt.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571709534][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyways, now that Captain dick sucker is out of the way, @Miz, again everything is cool. If you tell me you didnt mean it that way, then I apologize. We're good brother.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571710003][/DOUBLEPOST]
To be fair, you could just stop being a cunt to people that you have a difference of opinion with. You do that shit quite a bit. So there's that.....
I appreciate it. He's just an idiot with rocks for brains who enjoys being a dick..... on the internet. Wow. Cool guy. Bit thanks for the back up. First time in 5 years someone has told his ass to shut the fuck up. It's nice to see.

rivethead

Neg'd 4 Lyfe
Can we start a poll as to whether a) people think mcrapey actually did it and b) whether any degree of justice will be served if he did?

I, personally, think he did it, but I do not believe justice will be served. I'd say it's all about the Benjamin's, but that would be culturally insensitive, so it's all about whatever bullshit symbolic roccoco bridge or window is pictured on those euro notes, y'all. or archway or whatever the fuck that thing is.

rh

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
Can we start a poll as to whether a) people think mcrapey actually did it and b) whether any degree of justice will be served if he did?

I, personally, think he did it, but I do not believe justice will be served. I'd say it's all about the Benjamin's, but that would be culturally insensitive, so it's all about whatever bullshit symbolic roccoco bridge or window is pictured on those euro notes, y'all. or archway or whatever the fuck that thing is.

rh
1) I think he did it. Who knows if the account is 100% accurate but the guy thinks he is some kind of king.

2) There will be no justice served here.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Hard to say without a trial or reading the facts. Does seem like when you get multiple people then...fuck I don’t know. I didn’t read the stuff. Did he touch these woman or rape (penetrate) them? Not saying both aren’t bad. Just curious.
I bet he pays them off.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
So there are what, 3 allegations against Conor right? Hard to keep up. Or are there only 2? And everyone thinks he did all of them?

sourdough

Sourdough
Site Donor
I’m not apologizing again, but I hope you stay. If not, good luck. You’re a good guy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571685751,1571685474][/DOUBLEPOST]

Why would he think that though? He could make real good money fighting someone he might be able to beat: ie Pettis, Poirier, hell if he gets out of these rape allegations he might be able to fight Diaz again. I see no path of victory against Khabib. Just a lucky punch and I think Khabib is too smart and good for that.
He has always had supreme confidence in himself. I don't give him much of a chance in the rematch. I wouldn't be surprised if he did though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties