McGregor's Future *Spoilers* (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
You want to take issue with the things I post to this forum to help keep it going? Then fuck it, post shit yourself. Later
I’m not taking issue with things you are posting. I’m glad you are posting. I was just arguing that Conor isn’t great for doing good, although it is good that he did good. I don’t have a problem that you posted it. I’m not being obtuse, I really do enjoy you on here. I’m sorry I’ve caused this conflict.

Miz

That went downhill fast
Was I out of line? I really didn’t mean to be. Or at least I don’t think I did. Hell I don’t fucking know. I got a 20 month old waking up from a nap while I’m cooking fried chicken. I’m a bipolar recovering alcoholic just trying to make some fucking small talk. For fucks sake no one should leave the fucking forum because of me.

Kevo

SMOKE BOMB!
Was I out of line? I really didn’t mean to be. Or at least I don’t think I did. Hell I don’t fucking know. I got a 20 month old waking up from a nap while I’m cooking fried chicken. I’m a bipolar recovering alcoholic just trying to make some fucking small talk. For fucks sake no one should leave the fucking forum because of me.
It's cool man, I've been there. He's not leaving the forum don't worry.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Don’t sweat it. You didn’t do anything wrong. He just needs to pout for a little bit, then he’ll be back.

Miz

Don’t sweat it. You didn’t do anything wrong. He just needs to pout for a little bit, then he’ll be back.
I only really dislike one person here. I won’t name names, but they have a girl’s name and they are in the least manly branch of the armed forces.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
The last thing I need to do is pout. I'm putting my loved ones in the ground my guy. Shit, I just had to bury a pet yesterday. I come here to escape the stress of real life. If people have a problem with what I'm doing here then I won't do it here. I don't need added bullshit and stress to bullshit and stress.

So you can be condescending all you want. That's fine. But yet one more thing I just don't need nor want. Ya'll will be just fine without me. All the bullshit that's said and been said about me, all the passive aggressive likes people leave on the shit talk about me, I know I won't be missed and that's understandable. I just want to be somewhere where I can chill and hang out without constantly being beat over the head about dumb ass stupid fucking shit like Conor fucking McGregor of all fucking people on this planet.

@Poindexter, just finally put me out of my misery and de-activate my account or at the very least, tell me what I need to do to make it happen. Ya'll are tired of hearing about it, I'm tired of saying it.

Last edited:

Miz

I’m not apologizing again, but I hope you stay. If not, good luck. You’re a good guy.
[DOUBLEPOST=1571685751,1571685474][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's a title fight. He would make shit loads of money. He probably thinks he can beat him.
Why would he think that though? He could make real good money fighting someone he might be able to beat: ie Pettis, Poirier, hell if he gets out of these rape allegations he might be able to fight Diaz again. I see no path of victory against Khabib. Just a lucky punch and I think Khabib is too smart and good for that.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
The last thing I need to do is pout. I'm putting my loved ones in the ground my guy. Shit, I just had to bury a pet yesterday. I come here to escape the stress of real life. If people have a problem with what I'm doing here then I won't do it here. I don't need added bullshit and stress to bullshit and stress.

So you can be condescending all you want. That's fine. But yet one more thing I just don't need nor want. Ya'll will be just fine without me. All the bullshit that's said and been said about me, all the passive aggressive likes people leave on the shit talk about me, I know I won't be missed and that's understandable. I just want to be somewhere where I can chill and hang out without constantly being beat over the head about dumb ass stupid fucking shit like Conor fucking McGregor of all fucking people on this planet.

@Poindexter, just finally put me out of my misery and de-activate my account or at the very least, tell me what I need to do to make it happen. Ya'll are tired of hearing about it, I'm tired of saying it.
Go do what you need to do and come back when you calm down. It’s ridiculous to expect people to walk on egg shells around you every day because you might going through some shit. So Miz is supposed to pat you on the back and say “thanks for posting” when it’s something he completely disagrees with just because you’ll take it too far and feel attacked?

Do you think you’re the only one who has had to bury a loved one in the entire history of this forum? Quit with the woe is me stuff already. It’s a tired act.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor

It’s ridiculous to expect people to walk on egg shells around you every day because you might going through some shit.
I don't expect anyone to walk on eggshells.

So Miz is supposed to pat you on the back and say “thanks for posting” when it’s something he completely disagrees with just because you’ll take it too far and feel attacked?
I don't need anyone patting me on the back. I also said you can agree or disagree with what's being posted. That's the entire point of me posting the article, any article. But when you take issue with it being posted, then yes, that is an attack. Like yep, I'm trying to somehow change the narrative of the 7 people here on the forums about Conor McGregor. Busted. Y'all got me. Completely ignoring the 50,000 negative stories I post.

It’s a tired act.
I've told you 1,000 times already how to remedy this. But you fail to take the proper steps. So I don't know what to tell ya.

Look @Nebraska, we CLEARLY are never going to see eye to eye on....really anything. Let's just accept it and move on.

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
Without all the crying, complaining and whatever else the fuck, let me just make my point as clear and concise as possible......

I post MMA news, all news as long as it isn't posted. it's something I enjoy doing. My track record over 5 years will show that I post the good and the bad from any fighter from Conor to Khabib to Nate to whoever. When they get praise I post it, when they get shit on, I post it. I am not taking issue with anyone liking or disliking the content due to the actual content that is posted. The news is there to further discussion whether I like what is or isn't being discussed. The only time I've taken issue is when posters take issue with me posting something and asking why it's being posted at all. Or worse, like I'm trying to steer the conversation in some direction. That's the issue I take. That's all. I got a lot of shit going on, I'm sure I overreacted.

I'd like to have one place where I can go that isn't stressful or some bullshit going on. If I'm being a dick or douche, call me out. I deserve it. But save all the other bullshit.

@Miz, I accept your apology although you probably didn't need to make one.

thumper

Staff member
That went downhill fast
the part i still don't get is that Sak thinks Miz is taking exception to what he's posting as though Sak is taking that side.

Unless I'm mistaken Miz was taking issue with McRapy, not him.

What do I know though?

S=E

5x Pick 'Ems Winner
Site Donor
the part i still don't get is that Sak thinks Miz is taking exception to what he's posting as though Sak is taking that side.

Unless I'm mistaken Miz was taking issue with McRapy, not him.

What do I know though?
Well you could just ask me.

I took issue with this:

"It would be like posting charitable Trump work in the Trump thread after every post of his fuck ups"

I'm doing the posting. It appears he's taking issue with me posting it.

FrankieButNotEdgar

Site Donor
It’s ridiculous to expect people to walk on egg shells around you every day because you might going through some shit.
To be fair, you could just stop being a cunt to people that you have a difference of opinion with. You do that shit quite a bit. So there's that.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties