McGregor's Future *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Kevo, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

It's cool man, I've been there. He's not leaving the forum don't worry.

2. sourdough

sourdough Sourdough Site Donor

It's a title fight. He would make shit loads of money. He probably thinks he can beat him.

3. Nebraska

Nebraska Poindexter For President NFL S.P. Champion Site Donor

Don’t sweat it. You didn’t do anything wrong. He just needs to pout for a little bit, then he’ll be back.

Cat--Smasher, S=E and Miz like this.
  4. Miz

Miz mortality, ka, and the Tower

I only really dislike one person here. I won’t name names, but they have a girl’s name and they are in the least manly branch of the armed forces.

Cat--Smasher likes this.
  5. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

The last thing I need to do is pout. I'm putting my loved ones in the ground my guy. Shit, I just had to bury a pet yesterday. I come here to escape the stress of real life. If people have a problem with what I'm doing here then I won't do it here. I don't need added bullshit and stress to bullshit and stress.

So you can be condescending all you want. That's fine. But yet one more thing I just don't need nor want. Ya'll will be just fine without me. All the bullshit that's said and been said about me, all the passive aggressive likes people leave on the shit talk about me, I know I won't be missed and that's understandable. I just want to be somewhere where I can chill and hang out without constantly being beat over the head about dumb ass stupid fucking shit like Conor fucking McGregor of all fucking people on this planet.

@Poindexter, just finally put me out of my misery and de-activate my account or at the very least, tell me what I need to do to make it happen. Ya'll are tired of hearing about it, I'm tired of saying it.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
  6. Miz

I’m not apologizing again, but I hope you stay. If not, good luck. You’re a good guy.
    --- Post Added -- Oct 21, 2019, ---
    Why would he think that though? He could make real good money fighting someone he might be able to beat: ie Pettis, Poirier, hell if he gets out of these rape allegations he might be able to fight Diaz again. I see no path of victory against Khabib. Just a lucky punch and I think Khabib is too smart and good for that.

disposableassassin likes this.
  7. Nebraska

Go do what you need to do and come back when you calm down. It’s ridiculous to expect people to walk on egg shells around you every day because you might going through some shit. So Miz is supposed to pat you on the back and say “thanks for posting” when it’s something he completely disagrees with just because you’ll take it too far and feel attacked?

Do you think you’re the only one who has had to bury a loved one in the entire history of this forum? Quit with the woe is me stuff already. It’s a tired act.

Afro and disposableassassin like this.
  8. S=E

[​IMG]

I don't expect anyone to walk on eggshells.

I don't need anyone patting me on the back. I also said you can agree or disagree with what's being posted. That's the entire point of me posting the article, any article. But when you take issue with it being posted, then yes, that is an attack. Like yep, I'm trying to somehow change the narrative of the 7 people here on the forums about Conor McGregor. Busted. Y'all got me. Completely ignoring the 50,000 negative stories I post.

I've told you 1,000 times already how to remedy this. But you fail to take the proper steps. So I don't know what to tell ya.

Look @Nebraska, we CLEARLY are never going to see eye to eye on....really anything. Let's just accept it and move on.

9. Anchorpunch

Anchorpunch Well-Known Member Site Donor

@Miz , you are worse than Hitler.

Palma, rivethead, Miz and 1 other person like this.
  10. S=E

Without all the crying, complaining and whatever else the fuck, let me just make my point as clear and concise as possible......

I post MMA news, all news as long as it isn't posted. it's something I enjoy doing. My track record over 5 years will show that I post the good and the bad from any fighter from Conor to Khabib to Nate to whoever. When they get praise I post it, when they get shit on, I post it. I am not taking issue with anyone liking or disliking the content due to the actual content that is posted. The news is there to further discussion whether I like what is or isn't being discussed. The only time I've taken issue is when posters take issue with me posting something and asking why it's being posted at all. Or worse, like I'm trying to steer the conversation in some direction. That's the issue I take. That's all. I got a lot of shit going on, I'm sure I overreacted.

I'd like to have one place where I can go that isn't stressful or some bullshit going on. If I'm being a dick or douche, call me out. I deserve it. But save all the other bullshit.

@Miz, I accept your apology although you probably didn't need to make one.

11. thumper

thumper Picogrammar Staff Member

the part i still don't get is that Sak thinks Miz is taking exception to what he's posting as though Sak is taking that side.

Unless I'm mistaken Miz was taking issue with McRapy, not him.

What do I know though?

12. S=E

Well you could just ask me.

I took issue with this:

"It would be like posting charitable Trump work in the Trump thread after every post of his fuck ups"

I'm doing the posting. It appears he's taking issue with me posting it.

13. FrankieButNotEdgar

FrankieButNotEdgar Well-Known Member Site Donor

To be fair, you could just stop being a cunt to people that you have a difference of opinion with. You do that shit quite a bit. So there's that.....

14. Nebraska

I’m not even the one he lashed out at. So try again, slick.

15. FrankieButNotEdgar

No but you piled on.

16. Noise

Noise Ruido

:rofl:, DEAD! God almighty, though; the subtle DSL vibes DO be brewin' sometimes :hammer:.

Palma and disposableassassin like this.
  17. Miz

I did. I don’t think I really meant it at Sak. I just, It would be like posting something cool like “Bill Cosby invents new way to eat pudding.” I was just saying it as Conor doesn’t deserve it. I don’t think I was throwing shade, but I guess I was. I apologized. Not for the intent. I think it’s dumb to give Conor props at this juncture, and that’s my opinion. I apologized because I was wrong to attack Sakara (even though I don’t think I directly meant to, but I’m unsure now, it’s been a long day/month/year, and I’m not going back and rereading this Conor thread.). I’m moving on and I’m putting out my soulless ginger arms to hug all you...
    Again these Conor threads do nothing but cause problems. Holy fuck. I’m powerless...Time to feed the dogs and get ready for bed!

Monsterman likes this.
  18. Nebraska

Who cares? It was a horseshit PR piece and @Miz identified it as such. Also, Sak was being pretty loose with the truth when he claimed that he posts news about Conor whether it is good or bad. He’s the same one who posted an Instagram photo of Conor petting a crippled kid in the bus thread and claimed that the guy in Miami should have just licked McGregor’s boot and moved on with his life after Conor stole his phone and stomped the shit out of it right in front of him.

This forum snuffs out bullshit better than any around, and that’s all @Miz was doing before the feelings got involved.

disposableassassin, Kano and Noise like this.
  19. FrankieButNotEdgar

Whatever you wanna say to justify to yourself how you treat people. Cool man. Do you.

20. Nebraska

Thanks for your permission.

Noise likes this.