McCain Picks a Female VP?

McCain Picking a Hot Chick for VP a good Idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vore9000

I could end up being wrong, but from where I stand this will be a bad choice in the long run.

This is gonna end up looking very gimmicky, McCain hardly knows this person and it's gonna look like (probably is the reality anyway) that he's just trying to pick up the fringe psycho women who supported Hillary who are gonna go with Vagina>Policy differences and vote for McCain out of spite. Anyone who digs deep into actual policies will know that if you supported Hillary, Obama is very similar.

I think Biden will eat her alive in the debates, Biden is a strong debater and Callin has this silly "Gee-wiz" mannerism which I don't think is gonna translate well in debate scenarios.

And I would absolutely tear that sweet Ass up.

T

thebwit

McCain loves Tina Fey, and well this chick looks like Tina Fey. Nuff said.

Harlem Hustler

Dont argue, I'm always right!
Worst decision ever. This lady has next to no experience. A first term governor of one of the most underpopulated states in the US? Yea, she's definitely worthy of being next in line to the most important political position in the world.

This seals the deal for me. Even if John McCain tomorrow were to switch his views on almost everything I disagree with, I'd never vote for him just knowing he picked a woman to be on his ticket more for her gender, and definitely, absolutely NOT her experience (or lack thereof).
Good point. It's almost obvious picking a woman was a ploy to get Clinton backers.

T

thebwit

Good point. It's almost obvious picking a woman was a ploy to get Clinton backers.
Yeah but too bad they are like polar opposites on every major stance. Sad news is that he only met her one time before. So it's not like even interviewed her for the position. Just said - quick give me a good looking female who has slightly more experience than Obama and lets see if we can get women voters...

Harlem Hustler

Dont argue, I'm always right!
I'm not saying she's not fuckable but it does come off gimmicky. Why do you think Obama didn't pick Hilary?
Exactly. Even though I think he would have pretty much solidified presidency if he did, he wasn't going to be a phony and pick Hillary just to get her votes.

Personally, behind closed doors I think Obama has lost alot of respect for the bitch.

Quintessential Studmuffin

DOESN'T WANT BJS BELT
I don't think she'll bring over many if any of those who were upset over Hilary not being picked as Obamas VP. Plus just a few days before McCain brought her in Hilary tore the house down for Obama.

Sure it's a ploy to get some Hilary voters,but will it work? Doubt it. Seriously,how dumb do they think women are? "She has a vagina too! Just as good as Hilary,lets vote McCain now!!"

She also has even less experience then Obama,which I find funny since one of McCains key attacks on Obama was always his experience(or lack thereof). Lemme get this right,Obama doesn't have the know all and smarts to run the country,but if you die while in office she does?!?

It was a horrible move for McCain IMO. Sure it swerved some coffee talk away from Obamas stellar speech,but will it garner him all of the long lost Hilary supporters? No.

Also,yeah she's hot,for a politician. Hot or not I don't want her running the country with the already delusional and senile McCain.

Jager Meister Hunter

I don't think she'll bring over many if any of those who were upset over Hilary not being picked as Obamas VP. Plus just a few days before McCain brought her in Hilary tore the house down for Obama.

Sure it's a ploy to get some Hilary voters,but will it work? Doubt it. Seriously,how dumb do they think women are? "She has a vagina too! Just as good as Hilary,lets vote McCain now!!"

She also has even less experience then Obama,which I find funny since one of McCains key attacks on Obama was always his experience(or lack thereof). Lemme get this right,Obama doesn't have the know all and smarts to run the country,but if you die while in office she does?!?

It was a horrible move for McCain IMO. Sure it swerved some coffee talk away from Obamas stellar speech,but will it garner him all of the long lost Hilary supporters? No.

Also,yeah she's hot,for a politician. Hot or not I don't want her running the country with the already delusional and senile McCain.

Correction it swerved some farting talk away from Obama's speech because that's all the naysayers have is queefs blowing in the wind.

Obama's speeches, a few of them at least I can gurantee you are gonna be considered either a)historical enough, or b) popular enough to be mulled over by generations to come. He made history. Presidency or not, he'll be references for a long time to come. They'll make a fucking social science out of his ass believe me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

foundstarr wrote on Ninjastix's profile.
playing anything fun?
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
My small collection of whisk(e)y is now at twelve bottles. Not the worst problem to have. hehe
You might be a financial wizard
With a sack of loot
All I see is a slimy lizard
With an expensive suit.
crack it's a helluva drug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom