Mark Hunt on the UFC - "They're scummy c*nts." On Brock - "White piece of sh*t."

Discussion in 'General MMA Forum' started by Sakara=Excitement, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Well-Known Member

Why didn’t he sue pride.

2. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

What did Pride try to cover up?

3. Clark Kent

Not saying they tried to cover anything up. Hunt has a huge issue with people using roids yet he fought in pride.

4. Afro

Afro The Autumn Wind is a Raider

I think the issue is he was scheduled to fight a guy the UFC let roid, while he had to fight completely clean, and lied about the whole situation.

sourdough and Clark Kent like this.
  5. S=E

S=E 5x Pick 'Ems Winner Site Donor

So the UFC let Brock roid? It'd make sense if the UFC knew, they'd make sure he was cycled off and not be caught.

Afro likes this.
  6. thumper

thumper Picogrammar Staff Member

no he complained about the last 3 guys he fought ( think it's just them).

Not sure where he falls, he whined about Brock, yet there's a video out there of him saying (before he fought him) he knows brock juices but said he didn't give a shit and wanted to fight him anyway which is kind of a flip flop from where he went later

he also said "hed kill roid using overeem"

so he shouts out all these cheaters, then says he'll beat them anyway. yet he loses to both brock and overeem then files a lawsuit? The UFC just needed to bring in those two clips of him claiming he knows they use roids but he's going to beat them anyway and his own mouth sunk his entire case.

EDIT: here he is before 200 saying brock is 'juiced to the gills' but he's going to knock him out anyway

then the same with overeem

so then he files a lawsuit???? LOL

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  7. Poindexter

Poindexter Reputation: ∞ Staff Member

I think Hunt saying that he'll fight opponents that he thinks are on steroids isn't exactly equivalent with the UFC hiding a fighter's positive test results. But maybe I don't understand the law. The UFC supposedly represents each fighter in the same manner. To not disclose information in favor of one fighter over another would seem to be a major breach of contract and to undermine any idea of a level playing field.

8. Cat--Smasher

Cat--Smasher Putting the stamp on kids Staff Member

9. Kevo

Kevo SMOKE BOMB!

That sucks.

10. Cat--Smasher

Bullshit move on the UFCs part... But I guess its all about whats best for the stake holders.

thumper likes this.
  11. thumper

Shitty? yes. Expected? If not, he's dumb as shit. I guarantee you his lawyer told him this could happen, and honestly you cannot be surprised.

This is also pretty much the default for any company that gets sued.

I said from the beginning he was fucked. it took a lot longer than I expected but this is exactly what I figured would happen and I'm sure I posted that somewhere here.

there's something else that can happen though. Depending on his employment/financial status the judge could decline to enforce due to no reasonable expectation of him being able to repay

Clark Kent likes this.
  12. Cat--Smasher

No one is surprised. Mark Hunt was foaming at the mouth when he filed that lawsuit. I am sure multiple people told him the risks but he didnt give a fuck.

thumper and Kevo like this.
  13. Poindexter

Dana is a scummy cunt. The UFC and the new owners are as scummy of cunts as they come.

14. thumper

yeah it wasn't hard to put together but some people were cheering like he was going to stick it to the UFC. I would love to see that but the fertitas had shit covered. Now that Ari has it under Endeavor? holy shit i'm sure it's well insulated

15. Clark Kent

Didn’t hunt make over 2 million just from salary alone in 2018. So I don’t see a judge saying that.

16. thumper

true but he may cry broke now that he's fired.

Was a long shot anyway, he's going to get fucked.

it's a perfect example of 'play with the bull and you get the horns' and I'm also agreeing with @Cat--Smasher that he surely had a buttload of people warn him of this.
    --- Post Added -- Dec 7, 2019, ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post Added -- Dec 7, 2019, ---
    oh and just to clear up the misinformation, the UFC and White are the prevailing parties. his ridiculous attempts at things like RICO were all dismissed. All but 1 thin one is left.

so they are claiming fees on the dismissed charges, and I'd bet a frivolous lawsuit case will be coming next (and it has legs) Not to mention the already warned Hunt throwing more actionable accusations out there.

they could ruin him

it's truly hard to think of another time someone owned themselves into bankruptcy

EDIT: yeah this is what I posted when he filed the suit
    yep. what I figured

17. Kano

Kano My New Challenge Site Donor

Still,
    Some great quotes by Hunt.

18. Clark Kent

Hunt was all about this lawsuit, talked shit and now that it’s dismissed and he has to pay ufc legal fees on top of own lawyers fees he talks more shit.

like I said he comes across as a bitch even more.
    He said he knew they all took steroids an would beat them anyway. He gets beat and dominated and his tune changes.

19. Poindexter

Like I said before, he had issue with the organization hiding the results, not that the opponents took steroids. And if he's a bitch because he still talks shit when it causes him to lose even more money, then how is that at issue? He clearly doesn't give a fuck. That is the opposite of being a bitch.

Kano likes this.
  20. Clark Kent

or he doesn’t know any better. All those shots to the head. Anyone that’s willing to continue to talk shit an cost themselves more money is just plain stupid.

but if he knew they were on steroids what makes a difference if they hid the results or not. Ufc released Lesnars failure after the fight, wouldn’t that be protecting the fight. Not backing the ufc because covering anything up or even hiding it for a few days isn’t a good thing.