Major. League. Baseball. (1 Viewer)

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
I've decided to get back into MLB this year. Baseball used to be my favourite sport to follow when I was a kid and teenager. I was always a Jays and Expos fan, obviously. I am excited about the Jays future, although I believe this season will be a wash, unless they can put up some runs and have a few career seasons from their players. Having Guerrero Jr. and Bichette in their system is the first time I can remember the Jays having such legit prospects since Delgado.

Anyways, if anyone wants to talk MLB, here is the thread.

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
I am going to try and follow a little more this year. I too loved baseball growing up and have fond memories playing it. I haven’t been to a game in two years. I live in mid mo so I like the Cardinals and the Royals. Hopefully I’ll go to a Royals game with a buddy of mine who lives in KC. From what I gather the Cardinals should be good this year but the Royals might have a tough year.

Nebraska

Poindexter For President
Site Donor
NFL S.P. Champion
Vlad is a beast. Hopefully it translates to the majors. He should be in AAA by summer .
If they can hold it together until the rosters expand in September he might be able to help the big league club push themselves into the Wild Card game against the Yanks or Sawx.

jesusatemyhotdog

Welcome to the machine.
It’ll be stressful for you with that pitching staff, but they have the 4th-best run differential in the AL despite having Donaldson on the DL. Hang tight.
I think Gibbons is an awful manager. I have since his first go round with the team. I don't think he has the ability to make smart in game decisions that can steal games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

UFC FIGHT NIGHT: Woodley vs Burns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zxel