Love your neighbor (1 Viewer)

Miz

mortality, ka, and the Tower
Bored and wanted to vent and philosophize. You really don’t have to be that smart to understand this.
From Mathew

The Greatest Commandment
34 Hearing that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, the Pharisees got together. 35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[c] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[d] 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

So let’s take god out of it and look at number two. Love your neighbor as you love yourself. Jesus said love your neighbor as you love yourself. Do most Christians do this? Do we think we are better than others and not truly love our neighbor. Even me. I think I’m better than Nickleback fans. This leads to a superiority complex. This leads me to feeling I’m better than them. Can I love someone, as I love myself, if I feel that I’m better than them. This is something I need to be aware of. I’m pretty liberal. Do I love conservatives as I love myself? We must be aware of our neighbor. Do white people love black people as they love themselves. If I’m to be a true Christian I need to fight for commandment two. I must live it and I must be aware of it.

Miz

I guess I’m saying if I’m to learn and follow Jesus then I should love my neighbor. And it just doesn’t have to be a Christian thing. If more people followed it the world would be better. It shouldn’t be love your neighbor unless they are liberal, black, Buddhist, gay, or whatever. Love your neighbor.
Post automatically merged:

I guess I have to follow my aa creed in “progress over perfection.” I can’t do it perfectly because nothing could make me love Trump. But I think that’s ok. I just oppsoe him. But I can love my conservative friends or family as I love myself. I can love George Floyd as I love myself. Progress not perfection.

disposableassassin

Mutatis Mutandis
Site Donor
What the fuck?!
Yeah the piece of shit pulled up while I was in the yard and hadn't been told someone was moving in. He held me there until he got ahold of my landlord. I still despise that prick for that. He didn't point his gun at me but he took it out of the holster. He is a cop for the town i grew up in, where my parents still live. They are all awful.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
I like my neighbors to mind their own business and I mind mine.

A great relationship with a neighbor is, I wave when I drive by and they do the same.
Anything more is too much.

Miz

I’m talking about your fellow human. Not your literal neighbor. I think that’s what’s wrong on some levels. We are all humans on this planet. To much dividing us like race and made up borders.
I have a neighbor (in the country) who is a cop. I don’t know him yet. They moved in less than a year ago. One day he was sitting a mile away on a gravel road. I was flying down it. It would have been unneighborly of him to pull me over.
Post automatically merged:

You are my neighbor @Kano . I love you.

Bran

The wolf dead.
Yeah the piece of shit pulled up while I was in the yard and hadn't been told someone was moving in. He held me there until he got ahold of my landlord. I still despise that prick for that. He didn't point his gun at me but he took it out of the holster. He is a cop for the town i grew up in, where my parents still live. They are all awful.
You should leave a flaming bag of dog shit on his doorstep. Then when he goes to put it out he'll get dog shit all over his bullets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kano wrote on Karen's profile.
Are you the Karen from the internet?
I'll come running to tie your shoes.
God damn your righteous hand
I was talking like two hands knocking, yelling "let me in, let me in, please come out."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks