Losing weight.

m1ckey kn0x

deranged derelict
Site Donor
What you are doing sounds tortuous. I commend you for trying your best at it. Rest days are just as important as everything else though. Overtraining is not good for the long run. The amount of weight you have been doing is extreme. I think it would be better for your body to let it rest at least one day a week if not two with the workload you are doing. I hope you are eating at least 2000-2400 calories a day. I can’t imagine training that hard 7 days a week in a huge caloric deficit. You must think of your joints too with that kind of weight and constant beating.

Yeah, if you don’t have a spotter for that kind of weight, you should use a smith machine. Be careful my friend. Only takes one instance to injure yourself and then be completely unable to train for months. Slow and steady wins the race.

I’ve been back on the wagon for a couple months now just lifting weights. It’s the only part of my day that I enjoy in my shitty fucking life right now. I’ve gotten stronger and it feels good. I weighed in at 228.6 the other morning. Caloric deficits suck balls.

I just want to be 15% body fat or lower more than anything, and muscular of course. I’m at like 23% or so right now. My chest, arms, and back are looking better. I’m training 4-5 times a week. I let my body and central nervous system rest for a day after leg day and sometimes the day before. I’ll do chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/abs, and legs each on their own day. Sometimes sprinkling in one of the other muscle groups on any given day that have rested. Also, I’m training primarily for strength so lifting heavy of what I can perform only 3-6 reps with 4-5 sets instead of training for hypertrophy with 6-12 rep range.

I need to start going back to Jiu jitsu again at least a few days out of the week. I think I’m going to go back next week.

I really fucking hate my life right now and hate being at home, and hate being still.

Last edited:

Clark Kent

What you are doing sounds tortuous. I commend you for trying your best at it. Rest days are just as important as everything else though. Overtraining is not good for the long run. The amount of weight you have been doing is extreme. I think it would be better for your body to let it rest at least one day a week if not two with the workload you are doing. I hope you are eating at least 2000-2400 calories a day. I can’t imagine training that hard 7 days a week in a huge caloric deficit. You must think of your joints too with that kind of weight and constant beating.

Yeah, if you don’t have a spotter for that kind of weight, you should use a smith machine. Be careful my friend. Only takes one instance to injure yourself and then be completely unable to train for months. Slow and steady wins the race.

I’ve been back on the wagon for a couple months now just lifting weights. It’s the only part of my day that I enjoy in my shitty fucking life right now. I’ve gotten stronger and it feels good. I weighed in at 228.6 the other morning. Caloric deficits suck balls.

I just want to be 15% body fat or lower more than anything, and muscular of course. I’m at like 23% or so right now. My chest, arms, and back are looking better. I’m training 4-5 times a week. I let my body and central nervous system rest for a day after leg day and sometimes the day before. I’ll do chest/tri, back/bi, shoulders/abs, and legs each on their own day. Sometimes sprinkling in one of the other muscle groups on any given day that have rested. Also, I’m training primarily for strength so lifting heavy of what I can perform only 3-6 reps with 4-5 sets instead of training for hypertrophy with 6-12 rep range.

I need to start going back to Jiu jitsu again at least a few days out of the week. I think I’m going to go back next week.

I really fucking hate my life right now and hate being at home, and hate being still.
I have cable machines at my house and things like that. I hate the 7 days a week, I just have to get through the 40 days of biceps. Then I’m taking at least 3 days off. I’m doing this because it forces my biceps to grow, it’s constant breaking down and then after the 40 days they are really supposed to grow. I’ve already noticed huge strength gains and muscle difference.

now I try to eat no less then 2700 calories a day.

right now Monday’s are chest/triceps/abs/biceps heavy chest day

Tuesday back/biceps/abs

Wednesday shoulders/triceps/abs

Thursday. Legs/biceps/shrugs

Friday chest/triceps/biceps chest is mostly incline and decline with dumbbells, crossovers, and flys light weight high rep

Saturday back/biceps/deadlift and any other thing I feel I slacked on.

Sunday biceps and abs

cardio everyday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Somedays all of the beautiful things in my life break my heart.
I'll sleep when I wake up.
LebenTysonTank wrote on Miz's profile.
Any idea how I can upload an mp4 video? I recently knocked out this 250 pound face tattooed mexican gangbanger in front of my house,and one of the neighbors recorded it.
"I have a message for you. And you're not going to like it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmithCracks
Top Bottom