Losing weight. (1 Viewer)

Problematique

Wiedźmin.
It's funny, I'm the biggest I've ever been but overall I'm also the most content I've (possibly) ever been. Gotta love being in a good mental space.

Kano

My New Challenge
Site Donor
You do any running? I've just started. Can't run more than a half mile at a time so I have to run/walk a bunch. But I've gone from hating it to really liking the challenge and the goal growth. Going to keep developing until I can run a half marathon. Burns a ton of calories too.
Do you do any biking. It's a good cross training for running. Good leg workout, good cardio and lower impact than running.

Anchorpunch

Site Donor
Do you do any biking. It's a good cross training for running. Good leg workout, good cardio and lower impact than running.
I don't, but I might start that too. My biggest concern with biking is that I live in NYC and don't like biking in traffic. In fact, I've never biked since I moved here.

But, when it was really rainy for two weeks during covid, I bought a cheap stationary bike. I'll definitely use that.

Ninjastix

The Fat Mamba
Site Donor
So with a stationary bike.. what do you do about your balls? No matter what kind I've ever used they destroy my balls. Do people use slings or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Members online

UFC 251 Usman vs Burns

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

So, who is going to vote for Kanye? :>
Sing to the death rattle la, la, la, la, la, la, la-lie..
Tyrannicide forms the historical, political, and ethical foundation of democratic order.
Cloud Strife to USA: "yeah.. you owe me a pizza."
thumper wrote on DOCTOR's profile.
Yoink! man what would we do without @DOCTOR posting events?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Subtleties